How is lenovo g560 i3-330m ?

hardyieks

Disciple
hi just saw this laptop Lenovo G560 i3-330m for Rs 28000 is it a good deal ?

need to buy a laptop urgently..(maybe today itself)

Nope not a good deal considering you can get the second gen Intel Core i3 processor for that price. What are your needs. Dont end up buying something that is overpriced.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I would suggest the G570 with Core i3-2310M for ~29.5k-30k. It has free shipping and also free backpack, .mouse, antivirus.

Flipkart.com: Lenovo Essential G Series G570 (59-303756): Computer

Flipkart.com: Lenovo Essential G Series G570-(59-064745): Computer

One of the major -ves of the G560 was its horrible track pad. The mouse buttons were integrated instead of a separate physical buttons. That issue has been addressed now with the G570

need it for a girl

well i need the best i could get for around 29k:

prefs: mainly for music movies and college work

its has to have a good build thats y was thinking abt lenovo :S

basically best bang for the buck!

thanks

Yeah you can find both the Lenovo G570 and the Vaio locally in Mumbai. Both fall in you budget range of ~29k. Check them out locally and choose whichever she likes better. My guess is the vote would be for the white Vaio. ;)

Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH15EN looks great..but i cant find them here :S at these prices...can you suggest a place where i might get these ?

May be they still dont have this model since its new. Check the Sony World then.

Yeah the probook deal is good. But how will you manage to get it today? Local pickup from ebay seller? Prices elsewhere for that model is higher AFAIK.

yup i called him up..and he told me i could pickup the laptop for 29k from lamington today itself

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

il check the sony world today...if i dont find the viao ...will go for probook!

Back