How is youtele 192 kbps plan

Hi all,

I m thinking to buy 192 kbps unlimited plan from you telecom. Is this plan good?

How is the download speed?

I m thinking to buy it for 6 months, u know i'll get discounts, therefore.

So pls guide me & dont forget to tell me the download speed.

Thank you all in advance

-Saqib

47Shailesh said:
youtelecom/iqara service depends on the area you are located in. Generally their speed is ok but their bills and services are pathetic

bills regarding to youtelecom unlimited usage accounts have no probs ever !

service is good @ navi mumbai-sanpada area (ofcourse i know loads of ppl there, hence priority main hua hoga :p )

currently with MTNL.

I am sure by now everyone has heard of the Forex MegaDroid (http://forexmegadroid.cname.at),
an automated forex trading robot.

But what you don't know is that every program has beta-testers, those who have tested the
Forex MegaDroid System. Most of them are claiming that the Forex MegaDroid System isn't all that it
claims to be.

Some are calling it a scam...

This one website claims that a beta-tester revealed it to be a scam...

Check out their report:
Forex Megadroid Scam?

Hope it helps!

PecyIncedynom said:
I am sure by now everyone has heard of the Forex MegaDroid (http://forexmegadroid.cname.at),
an automated forex trading robot.

But what you don't know is that every program has beta-testers, those who have tested the
Forex MegaDroid System. Most of them are claiming that the Forex MegaDroid System isn't all that it
claims to be.

Some are calling it a scam...

This one website claims that a beta-tester revealed it to be a scam...

Check out their report:
Forex Megadroid Scam?

Hope it helps!

whats this ???
spam again ...

so download speed between 23-24, hum, good i think. I m living in Surat.

Here there is minimum 1-2 days net doesnt work in 1 month. I currently have MB based plan. Therefore i know their service.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
its very good.
i had used it for 3 yrs... no downtime ever...

download speed 23-24KB/s

same here :hap2:
But i would rate it as good.I'm using 192 UN for 2 years now.
C the snapshot of the speed i took it is .14mbps & i think it should be .15mbps.
If u r gettin discount then go for it.
As far as the after sales service goes it is very good,calls are attended within 24 working hours & emails are also taken note of.
India has looooong way to go in terms of speed buddy :)
Happy surfing.

2heyixk.jpg

I have nothing but good memories of Iqara/you tele :)

Had that ISP for more than 4 years (254Kb/s UL) and only 1Hour of downtime in the whole period!

yep i can vouch for iqara services too. i used to have it until about 1.5 years ago when i shifted to reliance. their speeds and uptime were good, but their rates were usually pretty high back then.

I used Youtelecom with this plan in Ahmedabad for almost 1 and half year. I will rate it in 4 out of 5 scale.customer care is good- very rare downtime and problem. Got around 19-22 kbps in healthy torrent.

I suggest you to go for bsnl is possible

Back