How many of you are dealing with coins?

I am a crypto lover and I have Bitcoins in my wallet. I am also looking for investing some amount in the Ripple as well, as I think it also has a great future ahead. It showed good progress so far and gained reputation at the end of 2017. What are your favorite crypto coins?

I would like to start investing into crypto but hell lot of options on net and confusion as to where to start from.
And fear of GOI of terming it illegal etc.
So what if I invest and earn good returns and then want to transfer it to my Indian banks, i think the bank will be suspicious and inquire into it.

This thing is keeping many crypto investors handcuffed.

I would like to start investing into crypto but hell lot of options on net and confusion as to where to start from.
And fear of GOI of terming it illegal etc.
So what if I invest and earn good returns and then want to transfer it to my Indian banks, i think the bank will be suspicious and inquire into it.

This thing is keeping many crypto investors handcuffed.
if plan to invest or trade, Check top 15-20 coins here http://coinmarketcap.com

I don't invest but I do read crypto news. ETH and those blockchain tech coins might do better than the rest (excluding BTC).
I personally consider these coins fool's good. Especially when the govt. and regulators of many countries are cracking down on them.

Back