How much are you paying for internet @ home to local providers in mumbai western suburbs

We have hathway connections, some 13K for the full year, 50M upto 450GB per month or something, and 4M later. Also 5M UL @ 7K yearly. This is Andheri.

At my home, ghatkopar, 8K or so yearly, 10M UL

We have hathway connections, some 13K for the full year, 50M upto 450GB per month or something, and 4M later. Also 5M UL @ 7K yearly. This is Andheri.

Similar plan as yours for me too.. but I keep taking a 6M plan 40GB a month 10Mbps speed hoping I get some competition in my area because basically Hathway are the only guys with a cable line.

Tata/Airtel have refused last mile connectivity despite connecting nearby areas citing costs. No sign of Jio Fibre

So it's either Hathway or MTNL (ADSL) for me.. no brainer why I'm sticking with Hathway

Can you point to the plan ? 450 GB per month sounds great. I currently have 150 gb which gets exhausted pretty fast. And 3mbps speed post that is super slow.

Can you point to the plan ? 450 GB per month sounds great. I currently have 150 gb which gets exhausted pretty fast. And 3mbps speed post that is super slow.

upload_2017-10-10_17-47-41.png

Dunno, this has 2M.

For further details call on 7400083760 NAGMA SHAIKH

Back