How Much You Can Pay For A Good Screen Protector

cloud9store

Disciple
Hello All,
I am soon going to launch my own brand in mobile screen protectors.
These are not made in China. We are manufacturing it in India and it will be tagged as "Made in India"

Please suggest some price for MRP.
Contents inside package are :

Screen protector
Cleaning cloth
De-dusting sticker
Alcohol prep pad

We are trying our best to sell it as low as possible but need your suggestions on this.

Soon we will be bringing super quality 2.5d tempted glass.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks & Regards

Went to Gaffar market (Delhi) to get a tempered glass screen protector for my Xiaomi MI3. It has been 3-4 months and it barely has any scratches (most of them are non visible ones, unlike what you get on normal screenguards which hamper visibility).

I paid 150 for the tempered glass.

I would have happily paid 300 bucks for this kind of performance for a tempered glass.

Are you going to sell Tempered Glass screenguards as well?
Yes I will sell tempered glass also but high quality which have features like Oliophobic coating, shatter proof, 0.33mm thin, 2.5D round edges...etc.
Other companies selling it for Rs.1200 or so but we are trying to get done under Rs. 500.

Went to Gaffar market (Delhi) to get a tempered glass screen protector for my Xiaomi MI3. It has been 3-4 months and it barely has any scratches (most of them are non visible ones, unlike what you get on normal screenguards which hamper visibility).

I paid 150 for the tempered glass.

I would have happily paid 300 bucks for this kind of performance for a tempered glass.
These days there are 150 rupee tempered glass but that does not have high quality features as i mentioned earlier. I am getting high quality only because dont want to sell low quality product under my brand.

I ordered some cheap screen guard for a phone recently, these were like 30/- each. Within a couple of days, there were hairline scratches. On the other hand, i had ordered 70/- worth of screen guard back in the day for a nokia phone, and it still is performing flawlessly. So i still believe that a sub 100/- screen guard can be made available and will be picked up readily as well.

If you cant bring to that price point, dont give it a desperate shot by compromising on the quality as a trade off. Price it accordingly, observe the trend, and maybe then make the adjustments. Made In India brand should have some credibility :watching:

I ordered some cheap screen guard for a phone recently, these were like 30/- each. Within a couple of days, there were hairline scratches. On the other hand, i had ordered 70/- worth of screen guard back in the day for a nokia phone, and it still is performing flawlessly. So i still believe that a sub 100/- screen guard can be made available and will be picked up readily as well.

If you cant bring to that price point, dont give it a desperate shot by compromising on the quality as a trade off. Price it accordingly, observe the trend, and maybe then make the adjustments. Made In India brand should have some credibility :watching:
Thank you for this and we are also trying to get it done as low as possible. But online we have to charge shipping charges and cst has been increased to 14%. We don't want to sell cheap quality stuff but we really want to sell good quality stuff at low price.

Also do bring out screen protectors for old phones as well. Most use 1-2 yr old phones for which only low quality screens are available.
Do price it accordingly and if the quality is accepted more pple will buy your goods. It will be nice to see Made in India products.

Also do bring out screen protectors for old phones as well. Most use 1-2 yr old phones for which only low quality screens are available.
Do price it accordingly and if the quality is accepted more pple will buy your goods. It will be nice to see Made in India products.
Yes we are going to bring for some oldies also. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1435092385][/DOUBLEPOST]But we dont have for any Micromax device as of now. :(

Thanks....Here is my brand logo and I will post more later.
T2G-1.jpg

150 - 699. Depends on material, finish etc . Also depends on the price of the mobile. Wont put a screenguard worth Rs.500 on a Rs.4000 phone.
For Ultra Clear (PET)upto 5 inches mrp would be ₹199/- For HD Ultra Clear (PET)₹249/- with that we are giving micro fiber cloth, alcohol prep pad, de dusting sticker and applicator card.

Later we have target to sell Tempered glass with a+ quality under 500 only.

Last edited:
If you're worth the quality you speak of, then having a higher price point won't shoo away customers, if they vouch for the quality you provide.
Yes thanks for the suggestion. We are trying to give best quality at lowest best possible price for our Indian customers and thats why we are manufacturing it in India on a small scale. If this works then we are going to bring more bigger machines for screen guards.
One more work is under pipeline and that is skins for mobile phones, tablets and laptops at very reasonable price and with more than 3000 models.
I hope everything works like we want because it is hard to setup anything in India.

Up to 100 ₹ . If quality really good then 150 ₹ .
BTW I use 30 ₹ screen guards on all my phones , galaxy note , s3 , s4 , redmi 1s , note 4g .

Back