CPU/Mobo How Reliable are the Narmada Motherboards?

bluevolt

Disciple
Guys my HP desktop has Narmada TG33MK motherboard. I tried searching for it's website but there is no website.

How reliable are these motherboards? My machine is used almost 24*7 with medium to heavy usage.

Any manuals etc for this board? is this support overclocking?

#[member='bluevolt'] I haven't even heard of this company, sounds like a local dairy cooperative, no offence meant Sire.
<

Will search and if anything turns up will post back.

#[member='bluevolt'], sorry mate, haven't head of such a brand. How did you know that the mobo is of Narmada, did you open the chassis ?

As #[member='ras'], have said use some system information utility like cpu-z, everest or Speccy to get your system details, and post here

there indeed IS a narmada motherboard.i googled it..
<
..i never heard of this company.. why is HP using hardware from such companies that dont even have a proper website of their own????

which hp desktop do you have???? this weekend i am gonna go to the exclusive HP retailer and question him about all this stuff....

^^ Obviously to get stuff manufactured at the cheapest possible price. Also, its not just HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Apple, Toshiba etc all do the same thing. They get stuff manufactured on the cheapest assembly lines. Nothing surprising about that. Most often you cannot even pin a name to the hardware you find in such systems, its lucky that you can even pin a name.

I was surprised to hear an Indian Sounding name of the cos manufacturing mobo for the first time when I entered this section.

Could be a rebranded mobo.

Try what CA50 said, it might give the name of the OEM manufacturer for individual components, then you can get the info later.

It seems even you have an HP PC with the same mobo...

there indeed IS a narmada motherboard.i googled it..
<
..i never heard of this company.. why is HP using hardware from such companies that dont even have a proper website of their own????

which hp desktop do you have???? this weekend i am gonna go to the exclusive HP retailer and question him about all this stuff....

Yes I have seen the name printed on the motherboard as i opened the case for HDD upgrade. And the CPUID software is not mentioning any brand name for the mother board. it is showing as N/A.

PC is HP dx2480 pavilion desktop PC.

Yes I have seen the name printed on the motherboard as i opened the case for HDD upgrade. And the CPUID software is not mentioning any brand name for the mother board. it is showing as N/A.

PC is HP dx2480 pavilion desktop PC.

nope.. i just googled it for knowledge sake.. i have a hp dv6 laptop.. some Quantas Motherboard.. Samsung RaM, hitachi HDD.. , atheros wireless card (good brand). pretty much decent hardware on mine.. except i have no knowledge of the motherboard.

how to know which graphic card is compatible for this motherboard?

not motherboard.. check which slot you have on the motherboard. pci, pci express, agp. then check the graphic card specification for which type of slot it has been designed for. as long as the slots are matching, motherboard wont be an issue.

how to know which graphic card is compatible for this motherboard?

Physically check the mobo for the type of slot : PCI-E or AGP, if it has a PCI-E slot, get a regular GPU from the market, else ditch that mobo or forget about an AGP GPU.

You can also check with CPUz , i guess. The type of GPU slot is shown under Motherboard > graphics interface

Back