How reliable is Serve Pro warranty?

Serve Pro Warranty

I guess they will just refer you to a small time electronics shop in your city with whom they have a namesake tie up. I'm also trying to find out more info about them. If someone has experience dealing with them, please share it here.

Toll Free : 1800-102-3451
Why don't you guys call their number and find out the branch details in your respective cities and call the particular branch and know their efficiency (finding the local service place/shop will give a rough idea of how good the service you are going to get).

Edit: I tried calling that number, guess what, its not working :(. Their Facebook page is having a similar complaint, in fact, its the only post there :p https://www.facebook.com/pages/ServePro-Warranty-Services-Private-Limited/219993241369035

Has anyone found out any information about this company?The prices are really tempting.Any website with reviews written by the people who bought it?

Why don't you guys call their number and find out the branch details in your respective cities and call the particular branch and know their efficiency (finding the local service place/shop will give a rough idea of how good the service you are going to get).

Edit: I tried calling that number, guess what, its not working :(. Their Facebook page is having a similar complaint, in fact, its the only post there :p https://www.facebook.com/pages/ServePro-Warranty-Services-Private-Limited/219993241369035

I called the toll free number and tried to analyze how they works. The products are of grey market. The kinda products you would find with the non warranty cheaper dealers. Since the reason public avoid these dealers is for the "no warranty" concept, that's where serve pro comes in. When you buy a serve pro product, they give you the serve pro warranty certificate in the email. If in case you get a problem with the product you gotta call the toll free number. They they will register a complaint with your local servepro tied up service center. Then you have to go to that service center and give your product for servicing.

Having dug up this deep, I have a concern. Can I pay the manufacturer and have my product serviced based on the ebay invoice? (just avoid serve pro)

Forget about Servepro Warranty. I bought 3 phones with Servepro warranty. After one week, HTC Sensation XE started over heating. So I called up the toll free number and it is not working. So I sent them an email. No response. I searched on internet and took number of gurgaon office and called them up. Then they gave me the corporate office number. I called them and asked about my mail. They told that they have not received any email. I forwarded the same again. They told that they haven't received it again. I shouted at them and after 5mins they gave a call and told that they have received the email. Then they started a new drama that as the phone is facing problem during the first week, it is dead on arrival case and they need to talk with the dealer about it. After me speaking to the dealer, he took it seriously and spoke to servepro. Then they raised a complaint number and asked me to handover the handset at Intarvo Technologies, Secunderabad. These people are worst then Servepro. They took my phone and didn;t even test it just because they don't have a charger for it and they told me this when I went to the service center after a week. Then I shouted at them and then the branch manger interacted with me. I showed him the problem. And he reported to the main office that there was no problem with the phone. He is the worst manager I have ever met. Then they sent the phone to pune. After 15days it came back with some ink stains on it. The problem still exists and they are saying that there is no problem. I recommend strongly not to go with servepro warranty

@w1nD @irfarious @anilreddy0102 Ive found a listing for optimus G E970, US version that being sold on ebay. http://www.ebay.in/itm/261264467834#ht_5664wt_906
The seller(ebay ID-merawireless) says he is giving 1 year servepro warranty. So does this mean that the product is also from servepro or just the warranty is from servepro?
Will ask this Q to the seller too but most probably he will deny it and say that serve pro is just providing the warranty.

It's means serverpro only providing warranty, product is sold by merawireless, seller is very famous on Rimweb goes name by Pravin I think... You can trust him blindly but serverpro warranty is as good as no warranty...

@Phungus have u bought the phone yet coz i was thinking to import from us bt saw this deal on ebay from merawireless bt didnt know abt servepro warranty. That how i came to this post. Btw above mentioned listing is ended. Here is d new one-"http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-LG...04075?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item41762052cb". If u have bought the phone plz tell us abt ur experience or u can start a new thread in xda forums under at&t LGOG by the name- LGOG Indian users thread or sumthing like that n post ur xperiances there. It will be great help to others who r looking to buy this phone.

@manucitc u r right. Why the heck worry abt warranty as long as the phone operates normally n the seller is itself a top-rated seller and has a 100% positive feedback.

yup bought the phone...got delivererd yesterday. Haven't started using it on full throttle yet. Heck i don't even have proper screen guard and case for it.

Buying experience:- the seller is damn patient. Answered every Q i threw at him (there were atleast 10 different Qs that i asked him). Hats off to him for that. I placed my order on 17th evening. He shipped it 2 days later. I got the parcel yesterday morning. Decent packaging. The box itself looks somewhat beat up. Couldn't find any sticker to check the mfg date. It was opened to unlock so no Qs about it being seal packed. The phone was pretty much how LG sells it. Both front and back stickers intact. Only the side stickers were removed. No scratches anywhere. Started the phone(it's running on ICS) and played around with it for sometime. Display is gorgeous and everything is smooth as expected. Yet to load apps and test it to the core. Since im an android noob, i guess it will take some time.

As for XDA, im not even a member there. Will join once i start using the phone regularly, which wont be happening until i get the case and scratch guard.

Congratulations for new mobile....
Just make sure you purchase screen guard and cover that belong to AT&T LG optimus G, as Indian version and AT&T one have slight different dimensions.. Import it from Amazon if you can..

Yea i saw a few items on indian ebay site for e970...all are priced above 1k.
Btw, to add to the items that came out of the box, the phone's user manual looks pretty old. It's turning yellow already and smells a little old too.

@Phungus congrats man for ur new phone. In the beginning everyone is a noob. Some are little, some are big. So its not a big deal.
Ive heard that this phone is insanely fast bt since u r new to android u may or may not notice. Btw have u tried calling, texting on ur phone. What abt surfing? Download an app "speedtest" from playstore. It will tell u abt up and download speeds. Reason im asking u this is coz its compatible with network or not.
I see u mentioned android ver 4 aka ICS bt phone can be updated to 4.1.2 aka jellybean. Its far more cooler than ics. See if its available for yours.
Btw here's something for u that u r looking for-----"http://www.ebay.in/itm/2-PREMIUM-CL...IMUS-G-E970-ATT-PHONE-ACCESSORY-/370694607248" and "http://www.ebay.in/itm/Black-Slim-H...?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item2c71df5d1e".
Plz share ur experiance if not on xda then here. Planning to buy one. Will buy after hearing ur experince.

Ok i think we are way past acceptable limits of hijacking now. Will open a thread and lets continue there.

So the conclusion is that servepro svc centres is suck. period.

Back