How to activate Vodafone RED 60 GB Welcome Gift?

sandeepk

Disciple
My company has switched my plan to Vodafone RED 499 plan recently. I have 4G handset and also have 4G SIM. I can see that it now provides 60 GB as welcome gift. About this welcome gift, following is mentioned on their website:

*For 4G users, where 4G users imply users with 4G SIM and 4G Handset. 60GB Welcome Gift will be given as 10GB Free Data every month for first 6 bill cycles, on RED 499 to 2999 Unlimited Plans; to be activated through MyVodafone App.

More info:
https://www.vodafone.in/discover/get-started/vodafone-rednew-mhngoa?section=consumer

Does anyone know how to avail this? I cannot find information on MyVodafone app.

It's only for new customers, i heard. If you're changing plans, you mayn't be eligible - but lets confirm with customer care first.

This was offered to me last month but I dont wanna pay bill of 500 bucks so didnt bothered to shift. And now due to gst the bills are higher too.

@nRiTeCh, my company pays bills for this connection so no effect on me as such :)

Thanks for your replies. I will talk to customer care to see if I can get it activated. There is no mention that this offer is for new connection only.

@nRiTeCh, my company pays bills for this connection so no effect on me as such :)

Thanks for your replies. I will talk to customer care to see if I can get it activated. There is no mention that this offer is for new connection only.

Vodafone’s RED postpaid plans go against Airtel’s myPlan Infinity postpaid plans. Both the operator’s plans start from Rs. 499, and goes all the way up to Rs. 2,999. Incidentally, both the operators are offering free data for new users.

https://telecomtalk.info/vodafone-r...ffer-60gb-welcome-gift-for-six-months/166797/

If its a corporate connection, Vodafone has gotten 349 and 499 plans which have both unlimited incoming and outgoing, 3GB and 7GB of data and 2G unlimited.

Speak to your Vodafone rep.

I activated it from the myVodafone app. Btw, they did not auto upgrade the RED 499 customers. The old plan had only 1GB data (+2GB for 4G users) where as now it is 5GB (+10GB for 6 months). I had to raise a plan change request.

I activated it from the myVodafone app. Btw, they did not auto upgrade the RED 499 customers. The old plan had only 1GB data (+2GB for 4G users) where as now it is 5GB (+10GB for 6 months). I had to raise a plan change request.

Can you let me know me the steps for how to do that? I cannot find any reference to it in MyVodafone app. I talked to their customer care and they told me to send a mail to corpcare.mah@vodafone.com. I have done that and I am waiting for their reply.

Can you let me know me the steps for how to do that? I cannot find any reference to it in MyVodafone app. I talked to their customer care and they told me to send a mail to corpcare.mah@vodafone.com. I have done that and I am waiting for their reply.
After I was migrated to the new RED 499 plan, I think I saw a link/pop up to activate the 10GB additional data in the app. May be you have not been migrated to the new 499 plan yet.

Back