Mac OS How to backup photos from iphone without cluttering?

Anyone know how to solve cluttering of camera pics with whatsapp attachment photos in iphone, Its hard to backup they all are mixing up.I tried Photos app still same result.How do you guys backup photos from iphone to external drive.

Doesn't whatsapp have a separate album in the photos app? I don't auto download whatsapp photos and almost never save them. But i tried to save it and it went to main "All Photos" and also under "Whatsapp" album but yes, it is sort of mixed this way. I don't think there is a solution as photos will always be there in "All Photos".

Before, I had used a jailbreak tweak to actually move photos to their albums (not have a link like it is now).

Doesn't whatsapp have a separate album in the photos app? I don't auto download whatsapp photos and almost never save them. But i tried to save it and it went to main "All Photos" and also under "Whatsapp" album but yes, it is sort of mixed this way. I don't think there is a solution as photos will always be there in "All Photos".

Before, I had used a jailbreak tweak to actually move photos to their albums (not have a link like it is now).
For me i think camera photos and whatsapp photos are in different album in phone but when synching to photo app on mac all are synching and gettting cluttered I think they are sorted by date in photos app in mac thats the drawback I am not sure thats the case for everyone else or not.

Back