Budget 51-70k How to buy from Dell India website?

wecaz

Disciple
It seems that Dell India is selling laptops only to businesses. They ask for GSTIN during checkout. I am stuck here.

Dell recommends compuindia.com for retail sale. But this site does not have option to change the configuration which is available at Dell. They have pre-configured laptops.

Any clue?

It seems that Dell India is selling laptops only to businesses. They ask for GSTIN during checkout. I am stuck here.

Dell recommends compuindia.com for retail sale. But this site does not have option to change the configuration which is available at Dell. They have pre-configured laptops.

Any clue?
Go with Lenovo because it has configurable laptops in its official website and delivers laptops within 4 weeks of ordering.

I was able to purchase from Dell business section an all-in-one PC after I contacted sales rep via the chat system on that page.

The sales rep gave me a temporary/fake GSTIN number to enter and they processed the order for me by coordinating with their backend team.

I too bought a system for the company by directly contacting the sales team. They were cooperative and provided with different config and quote in mail. I had recommend it if you buying for business. Otherwise I see better options in other brands such as lenovo. Dell charges a steep premium for even very basic and sometimes outdated configuration while way better alternatives exist in same price range

Back