Video How to connect External speakers to TV without Headphone jack?

rahulmumbai

Disciple
hi!! I am having my Airtel DTH connection which is connected to by samsung
CRT television set.I am not happy with sound output from my Tv set and looking for
a set up that gives enhanced sound quality.Now TV set does not have any Headphone socket.TV set has
2 RCA input connection(my Airtel STB is connected to one of these RCA)one RCA output connection and one DVD component IN connection.I want to take
the sound output from my TV or Set top box to external speakers via a home theater or HI-fi music system or even some good 2.1 speaker set up if possible.
Please advise.Thanks.

Usually every home theatre system has a RCA input.It is used in auxillary mode or dvd mode etc(depends on brand to brand). so connect the tv rca out audio connection(L+R) to the home theatre rca input(L+R) and put it in aux mode. for my 6 year old kenwood deck, it is called md/dvd input

if you want to connect to 2.1 computer speakers then you need a rca to 3.5 mm converter cable.

just remember, if you connect it from ur set top to ur tv to the speakers, there will be a loss of quality in sound. Rather connect it directly to your speakers. The appropriate solution depends on your budget obviously.

Hi. I am having Videocon dth which is connected to my sharp old CRT tv nd i want to connect my 2.1 creative pc speakers to tv but TV having one (L+R) input nd this is connected to dth..
How can i connect my speakers nd as well as use default tv speakers also

Thanks in advance

Back