how to create a company profile page in facebook

nimod

Adept
I need to create a FB page for a project website for a company like this one:
https://www.facebook.com/Amazon

Whenever I enter the name of company during registration, FB tells me to enter a real person's name.
I don't want this page to be associated to a particular person.

Any expert with Facebook can please tell me how to create such company profile page on FB?
Thanks in advance.

But during sign up it asks to use a real person's name and doesn't let me use the company name. Is there any workaround for this?

Are you creating a Facebook account or a page?

A Facebook page is created by a Facebook account, who is the admin of the page. Once created, the admin can appoint other admins, moderators, content editors, etc...

But the Facebook account itself has to be that of a real person. The pages can be anything.

I need to create an account also as I don't have a Facebook account.

So I suppose I first need to create my Facebook account (fb.com/nimod) and then I will be able to create the company profile page (fb.com/company). Right?

I need to create an account also as I don't have a Facebook account.

So I suppose I first need to create my Facebook account (fb.com/nimod) and then I will be able to create the company profile page (fb.com/company). Right?
Yes. Create your Facebook profile. And then create a Facebook page through it.

@blkrb0t
Thank you for all the help friend.

Just want to know, is there any method so that I can avoid having a personal FB page.
Can't explain it, but I just don't want to be on FB.

@blkrb0t
Thank you for all the help friend.

Just want to know, is there any method so that I can avoid having a personal FB page.
Can't explain it, but I just don't want to be on FB.
Don't share the profile with anyone, and keep it private (don't add any friends). You can also create a fake persona (eg: Arvind Modi, Hrithikh Kapoor, etc...). Facebook can't stop you from that.

Back