CPU/Mobo How to increase VRam allocation for HD 4000 in Asus Maximus V Gene

Hi guys, I tried to search a lot on Google and even explored the bios. I can't seem to find the option to increase the VRam for HD 4000.
Default allocated ram is 256Mb, however I heard it can be extended to 1Gb.
Please someone tell me how to go about it .

thanks

Harry, try to go into the BIOS and see the options available there, should be an option there.

Also don't the Intel HD graphics drivers have the same (V-RAM adjuster) integrated into it?

Harry, try to go into the BIOS and see the options available there, should be an option there.

Also don't the Intel HD graphics drivers have the same (V-RAM adjuster) integrated into it?

Thanks for the reply,
Thats what bro, it can be adjusted only through BIOS AFAIK. I searched a lot, i mean literally a lot but sadly could not find anything. The Gene Bios does not seem to have that option or I cant see it. If it does not have the option, I would be very surprised that at this cost it does not even have that feature.

howdy mate :)

Dunno if there are answers here ..... Memory Overclocking Guide for Intel Ivy Bridge platform | Overclockers

Incidently, on my motherboard Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, although I allocated 2GB for VRAM, the BIOS utilised only upto 1152 MB for the HD4000 .... although I read somewhere that 1752MB was possible. Now after getting my GPU - I have left it at system default (64MB).

Thanks for the reply,
am fine , thank for asking, how are you doing :) .

Well I could not find any clue in that link :(

Back