How to install Custom ICS on LG Optimus One (P500)

I installed ICS from XDA-developers on my lg p500. lupohirp version and another by arjen.But i am getting really pathetic battery l;ife.Others please share your ICS experience on the lg p500On a related note, which is the best ROM+KERNEL combo for heavy use on 2g. xda is not very friendly for subjective questions like this.I want to know about real world usage \experiences,I just upgraded my baseband.Is the official CM 7.2 the way to go?

theres a new build by Arjen weekly/daily and theres a stable build released every month.
About battery life it varies in each and every ROM release.

Stick to CM 7.2 for stable battery life.

Is deleting the battery stats and charging the better fully and then letting it discharge to zero ,the right way to recalibrate the battery?

What kind of battery life should I expect on anICS rom?

Anybody buy a new battery for the optimus one? Please recommend a place to buy one.

Is deleting the battery stats and charging the better fully and then letting it discharge to zero ,the right way to recalibrate the battery?

What kind of battery life should I expect on anICS rom?

Anybody buy a new battery for the optimus one? Please recommend a place to buy one.

As replied before, no custom ROM is prefect. Its not a product released by a company after testing, its created by someone in their free time and released to the community. Every build can have new bugs. I charge my p500 daily with GB, with ICS I had to hunt for the charger in the evening.

I manually deleted the battery stats and charged and discharged the battery fully a couple of times.I also put the CPU governor on power save.it has made everything better.!!!!! ICS is working fine for me now! Except a few bugs

Now about that battery!!!!!

Back