How to Manage your google and facebook accounts ? (AVOID DATA SELLING)

A combination of ublock, ghostery and noscript will put a check in to any website asking to install software on pc.
Still it will be an uphill battle. The problem is education and this can be very hard to get across to people. Unless you make a course with plenty of examples.

for phone, android is cancer. buy flip phone.
No good, whatsapp is the killer app that everybody wants.

From N onwards app permissions can be denied which helps somewhat, until they get a new app and the problem starts over again. Or the next update of the blocked app starts denying use unless all permissions are enabled.

Education is the only long term fix

Use Firefox containers.
I open Google sites in their own container, Facebook in another, news sites in another, etc, etc. Containers can't share data with other containers, so Google and Facebook shouldn't be able to track you across sites. It's all automatic once you set it up.

Delete old numBer
turn off pc for few months
let elder kid access internet via other sources (local cafe) younger kids will learn a lesson as well.
just 1 phone with granny (normal phone with incoming/outgoing and sms facility so my friend can check with everyday)

I guess no other option will work with other 2 younger ones..
YoutuBe has gone deep inside kids...

Delete old numBer
turn off pc for few months
let elder kid access internet via other sources (local cafe) younger kids will learn a lesson as well.
just 1 phone with granny (normal phone with incoming/outgoing and sms facility so my friend can check with everyday)

I guess no other option will work with other 2 younger ones..
YoutuBe has gone deep inside kids...
Grammar mistake. I took those actions i meant.
Deleted old numBer and turned off pc (till vactions).
Internet access to required kid from local cafe only.
etc.

Back