How to merge multiple pics into a single PIC.

rravikantt

www.fb.com/ravikanthphotography
Disciple
I took the pic of a guy diving into pool in burst mode. I got 4 separate pictures of him diving into pool. Now i want to combine all the four pics into a single pic...showing the trail he was diving into the pool.
Can some one tell me how to do this please?

Use Photoshop. Create a new image whose canvas size is 4 times that of the original image and place the 4 images one next to another.

@blueren thatz not what i want to achieve.

Its should not be 4 different pics side by side, want i meant was, a single pic showing the trail of the guy at 4 different positions.

Here is an example of what i want:View attachment 10405

Attachments

• IMG_1395Merge copy.jpg
    IMG_1395Merge copy.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1,012
^ I assume that you are not interested in making an animated gif ... ... showing all the

positions in a single static image is possible by merging different layers in the Photoshop!

Easy - Use the GIMP (or Photoshop)

In the GIMP - open all the files as layers (best method)

else, in photoshop, open all files, and in a new file, layer them

Use overlay/screen modes to composite the image, and do selective erasing if and as necessary.

Remember to use the appropriate opacity (70/50/30) for successive layers, so as not to oversaturate the image.

Actually even the mode changing isn't necessary unless you want to equalise the tones or do HDR etc - Just selectively erase.

agree with AK3D..

another option - pay me I will do it for you... :eek:hyeah:

BTW, seriously if not able to do, give it to me before 6 pm today [going out of station then].. I will do it..

^^ haha... i'm able to do it. Thanks for the youtube link. Its just very simple.

And thankyou everyone for the help.

Here is my first try View attachment 10409

Attachments

• Bunge_Merge.jpg
    Bunge_Merge.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 911
Back