any suggest me

Attachments

• siteadss.png
    siteadss.png
    256.4 KB · Views: 260
  • siteads2.png
    siteads2.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 255
ad block plus works best for me in chrome.. i dont use firefox so dont know.. its been very amazing using ad block plus.. the small flash ad banners on the side of websites get blocked completely.. it accounts for a much better web experience.. it even blocks youtube ads before videos.. but for youtube I also have a separate add on called magic actions for YouTube. it also blocks ads, and has other features like selecting the default resolutions any video will be played at, convenient scroller controlled or mouse controlled volume control etc etc.. etc. .

What is wrong? Why you Guys are thinking about removing ads?
TE does not run for free they do have to pay for server cost.

Dude. TE is a non profit community forum. And plus the advertising is not intrusive... We're not against ads. But there needs to be some sort of ethics. The uncontrolled advertising has become a menace. Plus do you realize that your each n every move on the internet is tracked... The pages tyou visit, what you search for, what you're looking to buy etc. That is an invasion of privacy...
If you don't believe me, just start searching for a particular product, say cameras. Open up pages containing reviews, best market price comparison websites.. Immediately within 5 to 10 minutes you will start getting those flash banner ads about best pricing of that particular brand of camera from different shopping websites..

Besides, ad block plus has an option to allow reasonable UN intrusive advertising which enables many community websites to survive...

^ Those aren't TE/google ads. Some malware has hijacked his browser. Looks like nobody had a closer look at the screenshots the OP posted :p

Last edited:
but i've seen people get these kind of ads almost everywhere.. in the end i got fed up and installed adblock plus . though I have made sure to enable the option to allow some non intrusive advertising.. so basically, on many sites it allows ads that do not interfere with our browsing experience.. or dont force you to click on them before allowing you to see the real page..

these looks like usual adds to me; though if OP suspects that the browser is jacked, malwarebytes will be a good option to scan.

but i've seen people get these kind of ads almost everywhere.. in the end i got fed up and installed adblock plus . though I have made sure to enable the option to allow some non intrusive advertising.. so basically, on many sites it allows ads that do not interfere with our browsing experience.. or dont force you to click on them before allowing you to see the real page..
these looks like usual adds to me; though if OP suspects that the browser is jacked, malwarebytes will be a good option to scan.
Cropped and highlighted the pic. If you tell me this is not a problem with the OP's browser, I have bad news for you :p
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ads by media player
BtqntI4.png

^^ Not this the one, the one which says, google pays 300 $ ... is shown on many websites. But yeah ur point is correct; it is jacked.

Ad block is available for chrome I think.
ad block plus works best for me in chrome.. .
Regret me if hijacking thread but its quite relevant ...
I installed AdBlock (extension) for both-FF & Chrome from Google stores.
Surprisingly, in Chrome browser, AdBlock gets uninstalled after switch off PC. While remains in service in FF even "n" nos time PC on/off.
Any input?!

Last edited:
Regret me if hijacking thread but its quite relevant ...
I installed AdBlock (extension) for both-FF & Chrome from Google stores.
Surprisingly, in Chrome browser, AdBlock gets uninstalled after switch off PC. While remains in service in FF even "n" nos time PC on/off.
Any input?!

Thats bizarre man.. never had this kind of problem on my pc.. are you sure the extension gets uninstalled or maybe just gets disabled???

Assuming you are not the only person using the same PC, probably its because someone else who uses your PC is using the Chrome Browser too! Either that person is hiding the AddON or completely Removing it, and so your not able to see it.

kqkV1TR.png

Else go to your extensions, Menu>Tools>Extensions and see if its enabled/disabled!

Assuming you are not the only person using the same PC, probably its because someone else who uses your PC is using the Chrome Browser too! Either that person is hiding the AddON or completely Removing it, and so your not able to see it.
Else go to your extensions, Menu>Tools>Extensions and see if its enabled/disabled!
Other person not able to do that, 'M sure.
Extension was auto removed at every instant of comp on/off.

If that is the scenario as you say; why dont you completely uninstall each of the Extensions of Google Chrome, then completely uninstall the Google Chrome browser too.
After that restart your PC, and do a fresh installation of Chrome from the Google Website. Then install a max of 2 or 3 extensions and see that if the same problem still persists!

Back