Android How to remove update notification frm galaxy s7?

Still no solution. Searched a lot. Dont wanna install thia 347 mb update. Any help anyone?? Willing to gift a rs 500 jabong voucher to anyone who helps[DOUBLEPOST=1504717045][/DOUBLEPOST]Still no solution. Searched a lot. Dont wanna install thia 347 mb update. Any help anyone?? Willing to gift a rs 500 jabong voucher to anyone who helps

So as I undersatnd it, you've got an update notification on your samsung that you don't want to install but want the notification gone? I'd recommend installling this update and if there's something worng, they'll change it to another one. Btw, the 7.0.0 android update is now available for this model. I've got J710 and I recently switched to 7.0.0 and it's great. Yeah, there are soem things that were better in 6.0.1 but in general 7.0.0 is also good and more functional, but I'm still testing it. As for your question, if I got it right, you need to install the update if you want the notification gone. Then you should go back to the version you want with ODIN and then disable searching for updates feature. You can ask your questions on this forum http://4pda.ru/forum/ I think they'll help you there.

Lol this thread be like:

OP: I don't like chocolate icecream, but i keep getting chocolate icecream
EVERONE: you SHOULD like chocolate icecream

Simple. Go to settings, apps. Show system apps. And hunt down the update app and clear cache-data. Force stop or disable.
Else root and live the way you want.

Simple. Go to settings, apps. Show system apps. And hunt down the update app and clear cache-data. Force stop or disable.
Else root and live the way you want.
buddy as i mentioned in this thread long ago it doesnt work , i had to finally update the update in great pain

So as I undersatnd it, you've got an update notification on your samsung that you don't want to install but want the notification gone? I'd recommend installling this update and if there's something worng, they'll change it to another one. Btw, the 7.0.0 android update is now available for this model. I've got J710 and I recently switched to 7.0.0 and it's great. Yeah, there are soem things that were better in 6.0.1 but in general 7.0.0 is also good and more functional, but I'm still testing it. As for your question, if I got it right, you need to install the update if you want the notification gone. Then you should go back to the version you want with ODIN and then disable searching for updates feature. You can ask your questions on this forum http://4pda.ru/forum/ I think they'll help you there.
Its in a diff language buddy, cant spend on classes

phones always slow down on updating. dont wanna lose performce fr security
I am on the latest update and S7 is still going strong.So I would strongly suggest updating your phone ASAP which is more of a necessity these days with the damn popup windows with virus warnings on Chrome

Is it true updates slow down the phone asking as Rkakakakakakaka did not wanted to update it as the update will make the phone slow. Is this true ?

Is it true updates slow down the phone asking as Rkakakakakakaka did not wanted to update it as the update will make the phone slow. Is this true ?

Its true. After updating my phone, it told me that it did not like the apps I was using and stopped responding all the time. /s

Back