How to send electronic items via Parcel/Courier? Most companies reject it. Solutions?

Re: How to send electronic items via Parcel/Courier? Most companies reject it. Soluti

agantuk said:
Now that's really bad. There is a DTDC outlet (run by DTDC) from which I usually ship. This is one of their new swanky showrooms with bells and whistles, so if they resort to this, would be sad indeed.

You can select good origin office but you cant control transit and destination office ;)

Re: How to send electronic items via Parcel/Courier? Most companies reject it. Soluti

RS4 said:
A theft is a theft, it doesnt matter if it took place at originating office or in-transit or destination office, Check out last 5-10 pages of courier feedback thread and you can see that dtdc fellows have not spared even soaps and Deos :mad:

And in Dell streak case, the service used was DTDC BLUE :p So even the blue service is not spared.

Buddy I think you misunderstood something.

I know how terrible DTDC is and my reply was for agantuk's post stating the quick transit times.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

RS4 said:
A theft is a theft, it doesnt matter if it took place at originating office or in-transit or destination office, Check out last 5-10 pages of courier feedback thread and you can see that dtdc fellows have not spared even soaps and Deos :mad:

And in Dell streak case, the service used was DTDC BLUE :p So even the blue service is not spared.

I know how terrible DTDC is and my reply was for agantuk's post stating the quick transit times.

kestrel5915 said:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

yup, my mistake, i didnt see the quoted post :p

Ok, bumping the old thread
<

Now i want to send a mobile phone worth 10K to orissa, overnite exp is the only option i've? Bluedart, Aramex and TNT were not accepting mobile phones
<
And they want to me show what is inside
<
so i cant lie also.

Is any one used overnite exp before for mobile shipping? how good they are? Two years back i've used speedpost, but now hearing bad about them too!

Ok, bumping the old thread
<

Now i want to send a mobile phone worth 10K to orissa, overnite exp is the only option i've? Bluedart, Aramex and TNT were not accepting mobile phones
<
And they want to me show what is inside
<
so i cant lie also.

Is any one used overnite exp before for mobile shipping? how good they are? Two years back i've used speedpost, but now hearing bad about them too!

I have used overnite express for shipping a phone to orissa, they have a tamper proof pouch system for mobiles and will cost you around Rs.400, you will have to show them the handset+all the accessories as they write down everything in detail on a form which is attached to that pouch.

#RS4, thats really good
<
So i no need to pack & carry an packing materials right? And can you tell me from which branch(address) in bangalore you sent it or should i ask pickup facility? Just to be in safer side
<

#RS4, thats really good
<
So i no need to pack & carry an packing materials right? And can you tell me from which branch(address) in bangalore you sent it or should i ask pickup facility? Just to be in safer side
<

I carried the packing material in my bag and packed it after showing all the contents, then it was sealed inside a plastic pouch, they have many branches but i gave it directly at the Regional head office:

[font=Verdana,]NO. 136/5 LALBHAG MAIN ROAD, ACE AVENUE[/font]

[font=Verdana,]BUILDING, OPP GARUDA AUTOCRAFT[/font]

[font=Verdana,]BANGALORE[/font]

[font=Verdana,]KARNATAKA[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Pincode-560027[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Phone:- 080-22133271,22133272[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Email:- oel@blr.overnite-mail.com[/font]

I shipped Iphone4 from New Delhi to Mumbai,using Aramex.They collected the package from my place.

Very economical and fast service.

You can try contacting the local aramex office in your area.

guys can u plz help me out ?
I need to ship my PS3 and monitor to delhi. I called up bluedart and they quoted 2500 just for monitor :O ..
Any cheap and reliable alternatives ?
Can i use Speedpost ??

I have the same question, has anyone used Parcelmonkey?
as per @mjeri feedback, its not good! I even paid two times and later decided not to send... got the refund. According to them, they are in talks with some new leading courier service india and will announce new partner soon. But this was the information they given to me during january :(

Used Speedpost to send electronic items last few times and its been an excellent experience. Pricing, delivery time are all great. They have no issues in taking electronic items, but you may need to show the contents before they accept. But do pack it perfectly with enough bubble wrap, thermocol, etc.

It just cost me Rs 210 to send a 2.25 kg package from Cochin to Ahmedabad and was delivered on the 3rd day with a Sunday in between.

Aramax, First Flight both r pathetic.... Customer service is worst, they refused to send electronic items such as "Grpahics cards" ... Aramax did not even tell phone numbers for local branches....

Back