How to send mobile phone through courier in india

nixs

Recruit
Is it safe to send mobile phone through courier. Which couriers accept mobile phones for shipping and how much do they charge. Does it help to insure the package?

I want to send a phone from Bangalore to Jaipur. Is there something that I should look out for like packaging or declaring the value of courier.

I have used Blazeflash and Shree Maruti Couriers for every package I sent.
Never had a problem. Although mobile was sent only one time. The rest were PC components.

send it through dtdc and tell them its a defective handset sending for replacement/service. pay them rs. 100 extra and get it insured if you dont trust dtdc.

I need to ship an iPhone 6s from b'lore to Mumbai. Any suggestions for courier services? I'm very concerned about theft! Also, i'm not sure if i'll get insurance for a 60k handset

I need to ship an iPhone 6s from b'lore to Mumbai. Any suggestions for courier services? I'm very concerned about theft! Also, i'm not sure if i'll get insurance for a 60k handset
DTDC Plus and insurance at 2%. I should know since I used to sell phones on eBay and over here.

Recently had to send a basic Nokia across.
Ended up using DTDC Plus. Charges were ~200.

BlueDart were more about procedure - since it has a Li-Ion battery need to ship via ground (technically a safer option), and need to open and inspect package before shipping, etc. Charges were also absurd for the phone I was sending - 800 bucks or something.

Aramex flat out refused saying phones get stolen :p

Back