How to take snapshots in Turbo C ?

hello ,

i am working on my project for IV sem .
project is in C++ & uses graphics in C++ .
compiler used is Turbo C .

so for Project report i need to take sanpshots of working program .
how can i take snapshots ?

i have tired using printscrn & alt+prntscrn but it does not work .
if u say press alt+tab in Tubo C and then take sanps , BUT program using graphics does not runs in minimized mode , it works in fullscreen mode .

i have also tried with softwares like Hover Snap ,MWsnap ,snapshot,etc .
none of the software was able to capture snap :(
onbly snapshot was software which can take snap of it ,but it only can detect mouse pointer (means snap has black display with only a mouse pointer).

don't ask me to use Linux based gcc compiler .
coz of college i am doing my project in Torbo C using Windows OS , & also i don't know how to use graphics in gcc (where graphics drivers are) & also don't know linking of files (project has multile files linked together) .

so help me to take snaps in Turbo C .

If snaps can't be taken in Turbo C, then can u let know how to complie graphics prgrams & link files in linux;)

Thank You ,

ummm...camera?

there was a borland c++ program what ran in windows. or you can try bloodshed dev which is also windows based C++ program

@Sudarshan: Did you try DosBox?

Run your program in dosbox, whatever graphics intensive stuff you throw at it it runs it with ease.

With DosBox up and running make an entire video why just a few snapshots? :p Snapshots can be taken with Crl+F5 in DosBox.

sarang said:
@Sudarshan: Did you try DosBox?

Run your program in dosbox, whatever graphics intensive stuff you throw at it it runs it with ease.

With DosBox up and running make an entire video why just a few snapshots? :p Snapshots can be taken with Crl+F5 in DosBox.

Thank You for that :) .will try it:cool2:
n i am alredy done with snapshots .........using camera(this was last option for me):p

Back