CPU/Mobo how to turn off the usb charging feature of my motherboard?

via adb shell
sys/class/power_supply/usb/device/charge

its default content is '1' which means 'enable charging' you need to set it to '0' to 'disable charging'

$ su

$ echo 0 > /sys/class/power_supply/usb/device/charge
try this

^^ adb shell... nothing to do with OS

Install Android SDK tools, phone USB drivers etc. Enable USB debugging on phone and connect with your PC. adb shell lets you tinker with Android. Use google for detailed steps.

'they' as in the adapters. any of them. but still, keeping the company name aside, its still got some pretty strong ratings and reviews.

how about this one, as i'm pretty strong on budget - https://www.flipkart.com/terabyte-3...LSTUSBEB5CVHQYUDNRKLHHUOE&qH=d49e4748fd8f394d

well, as you being in the exact situation as of mine, do you torrent with your 'setup' on your pc? if you do, how much speed do you manage to get?
i do and i get pretty good, like 700 kbps on an average, within the daily limit. idk if you we are allowed to talk about torrents, please don't shut my thread.

I think any of the adapters should work about the same, given mine is even unbranded, got it from a friend who was given it as a promotion by some internet company. Just check reviews thoroughly for any major/weird issues.

Torrents are iffy. Like everything else, they work well during less load hours, getting up to 1mB/s, yeah usually speeds are 700-800kB/s. Incoming ports are sometimes open sometimes blocked, again load. I went back to my local isp lan 2mbps plan and it was a HUGE relief. So net effect of jio is crap. just that its free so everyone's bearing the crap.

Back