iOS How to Unlock a Carrier Locked Iphone?

Jailbreak the Iphone 4S?

• No

• Yes

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

cybermaniac

Recruit
I currently have an Iphone 4S purchased from North America. I would like to know about how it can be unlocked and used in India.
It is currently Locked with its default carrier i.e. KOODO.

And, also I would like to know your suggestions on whether it would be better to jailbreak it or not.

Check ebay, they have links to check its current status for clean / bad esn (Google for more details). Charges to unlock varies for Iphone version, carrier and server rush.

For 4s I see inlock prices could be around 1k to 2.5k considering bad esn, but personally think its not worth for 4s.

I could be wrong, I just once did 5s unlock.

Check ebay, they have links to check its current status for clean / bad esn (Google for more details). Charges to unlock varies for Iphone version, carrier and server rush.

For 4s I see inlock prices could be around 1k to 2.5k considering bad esn, but personally think its not worth for 4s.

I could be wrong, I just once did 5s unlock.

Thnx for the reply. But isn't ESN only for CDMA phones?
I am very new to apple, so I might be wrong.

Also why would somebody charge soo much for this small service?

Thnx for the reply. But isn't ESN only for CDMA phones?
I am very new to apple, so I might be wrong.

Also why would somebody charge soo much for this small service?

Here BAD ESN means the phone was reported stolen or the dues were not cleared and cannot be used on the current network. Unlocking iphone had become cheap now I remember the similar service used to cost anywhere between 3k to 15k (for some carriers)

Back