How to use CPUID Hardware Monitor Properly ?

Futureized

Skilled
How can i keep this options active and not display rest of things. check attchment.
Only want to check temperature whenever i open this tool.

After playing Far Cry Primal for more then 4 hours on medium-high settings, this were the temperatures, are those normal ?

any bettery way to monitor temperature ? Thanks.

Attachments

• cpuid hwmonitor.png
    cpuid hwmonitor.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 625
How can i keep this options active and not display rest of things. check attchment.
Hi, would a simple window resize suffice?

I wanted some thing similar (but opposite of your req):
- centre the window on run.
- resize window to (screen height - 200) pixels height.
- clear min max temps just after program loads (hwmonitor itself on run increases temp) so I get more accurate min/max temps.

I wrote a small autoit script to do the same.

I can post the code. You just set the window size you desire in the code and recompile.

Hi, would a simple window resize suffice?

I wanted some thing similar (but opposite of your req):
- centre the window on run.
- resize window to (screen height - 200) pixels height.
- clear min max temps just after program loads (hwmonitor itself on run increases temp) so I get more accurate min/max temps.

I wrote a small autoit script to do the same.

I can post the code. You just set the window size you desire in the code and recompile.
By default cpuid hwmoitor opens with all the options voltages, fan, fan pwm, utilization etc. I want this to be minimized and only keep temperature active.
Like my first post, this is the default option with all settings opened
Post automatically merged:

Why not simply use Coretemp instead?
It only shows cpu temperature, cpuid hwmonitor check temperature on many components gpu, hdd, mobo.

Attachments

• CPUID DEFAULT SCREEN.png
    CPUID DEFAULT SCREEN.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 596
You can use MSI afterburner to get both cpu and gpu temps in logs and in-game too
This is what I use for an in-game overlay of the PC stats. I set it up using this tutorial.

Back