How would i go about online buying(Noob here first exp)?

I m getting a used psp from one of the forum member. But i m not sure how to initiate payment.

Shall i straight away transfer the money to his account and wait for the device or anything safer than that.
Please help.

You can look at the other member's Itrust Score, but i guess mostly things work on trust here, unless offcourse you are transacting worth lakhs.

pinga123 said:
^^thanks .....

Don't you think i should be prepare for any circumstance .

What if something goes wrong in between.

If he's an old timer on the forums and have dealt with the members on several trades before, you may bank on him. Take a look at his/her feedbacks (in case of TE - iTrust ratings) that others have passed them for the previous deals. If he/she resides in the same city as you do, nothing beats a hand-to-hand deal at some decent coffee outlet, especially this being your first deal over the forums. You can inspect the device in person before you commit to the deal, no case of damages/loss of package during transit and you can hand him/her over the monies if you are satisfied with the deal. If the person stays elsewhere, you can alternately ask your friend to do so i.e. if you have someone there and who knows something about the device. Else, the device may be shipped using a courier service after you have credited the money to his bank account - partial or full as the two of you work it out mutually.

m-jeri said:
u pay, he delivers.

I wish it was this easy!

Gannu said:
I wish it was this easy!

Stop spreading FUD around and making others feel paranoid. And no it doesn't guarantee any safety. If you going to get fleeced, you will. Its that easy !

m-jeri said:
Stop spreading FUD around

Care to explain what was the 'FUD' in what I had posted? If dealing online was as easy as u pay, he delivers, then we wouldn't be coming across a whole lot of negative feedbacks you know!

@OP

The deal looks safe to me considering he has already sold a PSP almsot a year back . He could have cheated then and there itself if he was one , looks like a genuine person to me :). Go ahead with the deal.

Back