How's lockdown?

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Anyone still alive?
Just wanted to drop by and say hello!
How's lockdown life lmao? :grin:
Anyway hope there's no covidiot around here because...
67497298.jpg

PS: @admins why don't keyboard emojis work? I posted one from my keyboard but it didn't appear in my post. So had to redo from the forum's itself.

I just fixed my AC which had no cooling and ice forming on coil on my own, #covidlesson.
How did you do that? I have same issue. Seems like a gas leak for me as it's an annual ritual.
Post automatically merged:

Somehow managing daily life... It's boredom but have to live with it..

Cleaned the coils and filter, its chilling the room now, no ice.

lol had the same problem. Had the electrician come in and solve it. The lockdown is largely lifted in Delhi so it doesn't feel much different than before, but I am not the sort to head out much anyway. The real problem is the disruption to the economy and such like.

lol had the same problem. Had the electrician come in and solve it. The lockdown is largely lifted in Delhi so it doesn't feel much different than before, but I am not the sort to head out much anyway. The real problem is the disruption to the economy and such like.
The reason i fixed it was i did not want anyone from outside coming inside my house. Few days back i had called a plumber, today found out he is down with Corona.

The reason i fixed it was i did not want anyone from outside coming inside my house. Few days back i had called a plumber, today found out he is down with Corona.
Well props to you for managing it on your own. It looked like a gas leak for me so in any case I would have had needed external assistance. With appropriate precautions we will need a certain degree of inside outside movement in the long run anyway.

@iPwnz !!
seeing your post after such a long time.
Where have you been? You must be having some good stories to tell..
Haha nice to see you too. For the last year or so I was busy freelancing then when covid happened all offices closed down so I was temporarily out of work. Which gave me time to volunteer to help the govt with the relief materials. Then decided to make a quick buck of two so joined another org which I left after midnight today. I'm applying for a govt curfew pass so if I can get one then I'll be leaving for the hills for some organic farming awareness and activity.
And if you want stories oh boy I've got tons. So much I don't know where to start. But the most common ones, sadly, are about how absurd and greedy people are during distress. Mind you, most of these people say 70% of them are middle class having more than enough. The poorest have it the worst it was very sad seeing their condition first hand. I realized first hand how corrupt and incompetent govt bodies are. Which also made us spent from our own pocket. The politicians/govt don't care much about their wellbeing so I can feel the hardships those migrants faced.
Anyway, people, don't forget to wear masks and social distance from others even if other people don't. And go out only when you absolutely need to. ICMR be damned, I fear we have a community transmission. Else we wouldn't see such huge spikes in the cases in India. I'm sure you have heard of that news in Patna? 80 positive cases out of 300 something from a marriage function. All social and religious functions/gatherings need to be banned in total. We've already showed that we can't follow the slightest basic rules made for our own safety. Our only way out will be vaccines. Till then stay safe for as long as you can.
May I also add that our stupidity and ignorance in these trying times are giving those 'mericans a run for their money?

Which hill state are you heading out too? Both Himachal and Uttarakhand aren't allowing non-residents and even then there is compulsory institutional quarantine if coming from a red zone.
Also just heard, that Char Dham Yatra is gonna resume for Uttarakhand residents.

Which hill state are you heading out too? Both Himachal and Uttarakhand aren't allowing non-residents and even then there is compulsory institutional quarantine if coming from a red zone.
Also just heard, that Char Dham Yatra is gonna resume for Uttarakhand residents.
I live in North East India so almost every surrounding area are hilly. NE states except Assam used to be Green Zones. The return of students from outside cities turned us into Orange'ish. Inter-district movement is now allowed. And I believe inter-movement amongst the states in the region is also allowed. We were (or maybe still are?) Green Zones after all. But then again Assam stands out and I think Meghalaya govt is blocking the borders which they share with Assam lol.

Back