How's Paradise Restaurant in your city?

swatkats

Skilled
Since the Hyderabad brand has taken expansion from the last 7-8 years to other Cities in India.

How are they doing in your city. Paradise Restuarant's - Secunderabad branch biryani is still my favorite even after having very good tastes from Shah Ghouse, Meridian etc in Hyd.

My only complaint is since their expansion, their prices have gone up like anything, Even a plate biryani (mutton) costs above 250rs if you takeaway!

How about other dishes such as kebabs, which are damn delicious.. I used to still remember in 2005 year, We used to buy family pack which served 4 members costed mere 240 rupees and the quantity of meat was also sufficient with delicious curries, Now if we pay 650rs for the same, the takeaway has very less quantity.

People from bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram please give your feedback.

Decent here in Gurguram. Tried the biryani when it launched here and it was good. 2nd time, not so much.

We went to the second day of the Bangalore one when it opened. Food was damn good. Went again after a week, quality had dropped and so on.

Last I heard it has shut shop.

We went to the second day of the Bangalore one when it opened. Food was damn good. Went again after a week, quality had dropped and so on.

Last I heard it has shut shop.
Nothing shows up in swiggy & zomato. They are gone. Wonder why. Too much competition maybe.

The restaurant business is one of the few sectors in the economy that is positively booming. People don't want to cook. They prefer to eat out. If this continues, ten years from now, rented accommodation won't have a kitchen it will just be BH with no K

Since the Hyderabad brand has taken expansion from the last 7-8 years to other Cities in India.

How are they doing in your city. Paradise Restuarant's - Secunderabad branch biryani is still my favorite even after having very good tastes from Shah Ghouse, Meridian etc in Hyd.

My only complaint is since their expansion, their prices have gone up like anything, Even a plate biryani (mutton) costs above 250rs if you takeaway!

How about other dishes such as kebabs, which are damn delicious.. I used to still remember in 2005 year, We used to buy family pack which served 4 members costed mere 240 rupees and the quantity of meat was also sufficient with delicious curries, Now if we pay 650rs for the same, the takeaway has very less quantity.

People from bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram please give your feedback.
When I was in Hyderabad, I used to try it out often. Later I developed a habit of having hotter i.e. more pepper (god knows why people refer to it as "spicy") biryani, I found Paradise to be on a milder/sweeter side.

In Bangalore, I have tried other brands like Meghana, Thalassery etc. couple of years ago and found them to be decent. Though recently eating outside has dwindled by a lot. So haven't tried it in like a year. though from what I remember the taste wasn't that great. It was okay.

Nothing shows up in swiggy & zomato. They are gone. Wonder why. Too much competition maybe.

The restaurant business is one of the few sectors in the economy that is positively booming. People don't want to cook. They prefer to eat out. If this continues, ten years from now, rented accommodation won't have a kitchen it will just be BH with no K
The Indiranagar one is still open.

Though I doubt the whole restaurant sector will continue booming. IMO, previous generation had less middle class which meant eating outside was once in a blue moon opportunity. It meant that only a particular brand took off and did well. Our generation had less chances of eating out so it developed into a allure and a status symbol. Going forward, as people get more educated they will turn towards "healthy" option i.e. eating/preparing at home and that will become the new status symbol.

When I was in Hyderabad, I used to try it out often. Later I developed a habit of having hotter i.e. more pepper (god knows why people refer to it as "spicy") biryani, I found Paradise to be on a milder/sweeter side.

We in Hyderabad generally ask for Double Masala when we get our Biryani if we want it spicy. Trust me it really is spicy and hot too.

In Bangalore, I have been to Paradise outlet in Virginia Mall, Whitefield quite a few times.
But for Hyderabadi Biriyani, I prefer Biriyani Zone over Paradise.
I find Paradise a bit less hot (aka spicy), kind of similar to Bengali Biriyani (except that potato and egg :D )

The whitefield paradise is pretty sad. The indiranagar paradise used to be good but has now gone down the drain as well.

It is overpriced too compared to other options like Biriyani Zone and the likes.

The whitefield paradise is pretty sad. The indiranagar paradise used to be good but has now gone down the drain as well.

It is overpriced too compared to other options like Biriyani Zone and the likes.
How much for plate biryani? Chic/Mutton!

We in Hyderabad generally ask for Double Masala when we get our Biryani if we want it spicy. Trust me it really is spicy and hot too.
I used to do the same back in Hyderabad. In Bangalore, less chance unless you specifically go to Hyderabadi restaurant.
Post automatically merged:

Not the OP. But nowadays I am utilizing the Uber Eats Biryani offer. Depends on location it comes around 150-160 (retail price in 250). As you said prices have increase and quantity has decreased.

Back