Storage Solutions HP pendrive - who provides RMA service

let check the import sticker on the product, if its imported by Fortune IT ,then you can contact them,or the dealer that sold the product can help on the same. HP pendrives are officially imported & supported by Fortune IT,but many grey market & parallel import pendrives are also sold on the market.

amd999 said:
let check the import sticker on the product, if its imported by Fortune IT ,then you can contact them,or the dealer that sold the product can help on the same. HP pendrives are officially imported & supported by Fortune IT,but many grey market & parallel import pendrives are also sold on the market.

Thanks All

mine says, imported by Balaji Solutions Pvt Ltd :huh:

vercetti said:
What's the import date?
Also, there will be a no and email address given...call them and inquire:)

Yeah, import date is Jan 2010
CC number is there, will call them on Monday

I was expecting some local service options like Rashi / Accel
sucks to ship the product for RMA, if it is going to be that

I faced a similar situation for RMAing my PNY pendrive...I was supposed to send it to delhi...

Than I emailedthem from my company ID (with my signature:))...i got a prompt response and was asked to get the pendrive to the Blore office

i went to the bangalore office taking the printout of the email with me,,,,gave them the pendrive but they didn't have any sock for the PNY...

I started cribbing and showed them the email...and started threatening to escalate...

They gave up and gave me a Hp 8GB mini pendrive which is more expensive then the PNY

Balaji Solutions Pvt. Ltd At Mukherjee Road
Phone : 033- 22317521
Fax : 033- 22317521
Address : #19, Ground Floor, R.N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700001

My friend's HP v155w 8GB pendrive stopped working, will contact FortuneIT's Chennai office tomorrow. Do they give a replacement instantly or will they ask to come after few days?

Spectre - Please post your experience! :)

Back