HP Touchpad employee offer

vinukm

Disciple
Hello Friends,

I was looking for a TAB and I came accross this deal.

I have a offer for HP Touchpads as i am employee of HP.

Details are as below.

•Prices are $99.99 for 16GB and $149.99 for 32GB, plus applicable sales tax and standard shipping charge. Exchanges will not be accepted.
•It could take up to 10 days for your order to process and ship.
•This first-come-first-served sale will run for only as long as supplies last. There will be nothing we can do for you when the TouchPads sell out. Please don’t delay.
I Have a sns account and i can get it shipped but i have few queries.

Is it worth at this price?

Does it need unlocking for using it in India?

Please suggest.

vinukm said:
Hello Friends,

I was looking for a TAB and I came accross this deal.

I have a offer for HP Touchpads as i am employee of HP.

Details are as below.

•Prices are $99.99 for 16GB and $149.99 for 32GB, plus applicable sales tax and standard shipping charge. Exchanges will not be accepted.

•It could take up to 10 days for your order to process and ship.

•This first-come-first-served sale will run for only as long as supplies last. There will be nothing we can do for you when the TouchPads sell out. Please don’t delay.

I Have a sns account and i can get it shipped but i have few queries.

Is it worth at this price?

Please suggest.

Are u selling it or need suggestions to buy it :S.If u are selling it PM me ur bank details will xfer the money either USD or INR.

Make sure the deal is offered for all HP employees worldwide. It seems you might be HP employee in Bangalore (Referring to your location) But isn't the 99 dollars the price everyone is getting it??? Are you getting any further discount from the $99 price??? That would be nice.

Is it worth it? Absolutely yes. Given the specs and price tag of 99 dollars, you can purchase it with your eyes closed.

You do not need to unlock HP Touchpad.

The offer is for HP US employees under some EPP plan or login, so i guess it will be difficult for non US employee to get it.

Best is to ask any colleague in US to buy and ship it you. HP won't ship it to SnS address, it is blacklisted in their records.

Plus the offer is restricted to one per employee.

bigbyte said:
The offer is for HP US employees under some EPP plan or login, so i guess it will be difficult for non US employee to get it.
Best is to ask any colleague in US to buy and ship it you. HP won't ship it to SnS address, it is blacklisted in their records.
Plus the offer is restricted to one per employee.

I Guess you are correct. Trying my bit of luck.

Back