HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

Thanks Memnom.

If I am lucky to get hold of one at 99usd through my friends in US, I will sell it to recover some of extra paid amount . :)... I don't think any one from INDIA can order them themselves in next go..

In today's Economic Times, HP has announced that it will manufacture it 'one more time' to fulfill the demand due to fire sale.

josejeya26 said:
Anyone got their payment hold from B&N released? Contacted both them and Paypal, nobody giving clear answers.

no those fcukers are playing here alos

sent them numerous emails , called them

still nothing

Paypal file a dispute

you will get it faster

Same here, 2 of my payments to B & N is stuck one from PayPal and One from direct CC transaction.

Good thing is that they have not billed me for either, so I need not pay the amount only my credit limit has come down, doesn't matters anyways.

Filed a charge back on asktp.com with my CC

I advise everybody to that because our case becomes quite strong with asktp writing about the cancellation and refund on homepage

You never know when that will vanish

CC guys can see that page and verify

As such product listing of HPTP has vanished from asktp.com

Ok, My order on HP SMB placed using US CC also got cancelled. Reason: they won't ship to SnS address as in their records it is a package forwarder.

Indian IP address is not a problem as I also placed one more order for the card owner some 12 hours later, shipped to his address in US and it has been approved.

With all my hopes of getting a TP diminishing I've made some offers on ebay and have contacted ICC world for their quote. Let's see what happens. The cheapest offer I've received on ebay till now is $220 shipped to NY.

It has moved from Delhi customs

Went straight to Delhi Mahipalpur instead of Mumbai

Saved me a day

I presume will come tomorrow in my hands

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@JT_daniel and whatsinaname

Can you guys please post links of overclock and apps which you used

Will save the search for other TP holders

I will check precentral forums for other things

No

sent them a stinker and got an immediate reply

They have asked bank details for the debit card transaction

called my bank also

they have also taken a complaint for the same

I presume should be solved in a weeks time

and regarding CC BN is not going to do anything

they will let it run for 21 days when it will auto expire

in there email also they asked about debit card transaction

so no option but to wait

As such CC transaction if not claimed expires in 21 days max

Only issue is limit as somebody else also commented

This is seriously insane, someone (a girl offcourse) paid in KIND for the touchpad. Here is the post from SD forums.

So I just got a Touchpad off Craigslist

I offered the guy $150 for a 16GB

He said no , but that I could pay in another way if you know what I mean?

Anyways I totally did it because I was so Desperate for one of these.

As far as I'm concerned, I got it at better than Firesale pricing.

One more, check this -> HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping - Page 89 - Slickdeals.net

I got my refund from AskTP.com . I have to give it to the guy that he tried to be professional, even if he couldn't deliver a single order.

Back