HTC Desire ( 3 months old in 9.9/10 condition )

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
HTC Desire ( Warranty- 9 months left in 9.9/10 condition )

Hey!

I am selling my Dads 3 months old HTC Desire ( was purchased on 11/09/2010 ). The phone is in a perfect scratchless shape. Its my personal guarantee that phone doesn't have even one single scratch. Its screen is protected by Premium Scratchgard. Also applied to it is Gen X antenna booster for proper signal even in area with low signal problems.

Phone was updated to version 2.2 officially.

Phones comes with its original Box, Bill and Warranty, Charger cum Data cable, wired headset and manuals. I would add another Premium Scratchgard with the deal thats worth Rs. 350/-.

Askin price: 20,500 shipped via DTDC Plus.

Avoid trolling and low balling.

Thanks for looking.

i'll be interested in purchasing it.......i'll let u know Tomorrow(thinking about this or a galaxy s)

It has been to me, but I have just tried GenX one. I bought 2 of them last month and was satisfied so bought 3 more this month, I even use one of them with my Huawei internet dongle. It does give minimum one and upto 3 bars additional although the 3rd one might not be very stable, but 1st and 2nd one should be, but then it also depends upon how and where it is applied and how good the reception can get in the usage area. But yes it does work.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

L33TWiZaRd said:
Same question as above....and how much for an old friend :p
You can pay additional Rs. 500 additional sire :p.

Where did u buy the booster?? ebay?? or locally?/ can u send me some pics of where u have applied it on the usb dongle??

yeah plz post the ebay links.i
f possible post some pics of how u applied the booster to your dongle.
i am using a huawei e170 with only -93 dBm signal:(:(:(

sumatrix said:
Where did u buy the booster?? ebay?? or locally?/ can u send me some pics of where u have applied it on the usb dongle??
Here is the link to the ebay listing: eBay India: New Improved GenX Mobile Phone Antenna - Signal Booster (item 280591475079 end time 19-Dec-2010 00:17:30 IST)

Marcus Fenix said:
yeah plz post the ebay links.i
f possible post some pics of how u applied the booster to your dongle.
i am using a huawei e170 with only -93 dBm signal:(:(:(
Wherever you find space to stick it, but make sure you apply it gently and not like we usually apply screen guards cause the golden copper thingy inside can get withered off easily. I will post pics as soon as I get hands on that dongle, its with dad right now.

coreduo said:
waiting for one more price drop.
Deal almost concluded with " paraman ".

That might not be possible mate and Paraman has already transfered the amount to my account, just waiting for it to reflect in my account.

Chaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back