Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
one week old.

all bits included. charger and cable and handsfree unused. brand new sealed

no marks or dings

8gb card included. class 4 sandisk

rs. 19999 local bombay pick up or 500 more shipped.

CASE MATE NOT PART OF THE DEAL ANYMORE !!! PRICE DROP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Spacescreamer said:
I have read about the Desire S suffering from acute wi fi connection problem.

What's the word on that ??

dude take the discussions in the discussion thread .. that way you dont spoil the sale for the seller..

Manners..

cheers :)

This is not called as spoiling the sale.

Any defects/ problems with an article should be duly listed and this set has that problem with a probability of 99%. Its a simple question for everybody to see. Any person interested in the sale would get the heads up as well.

Spacescreamer said:

The problem is severe when you hold the phone at the top which does not happen while naturally handling the phone unless is it operated exclusively in landscape mode. But yes, if you cover the top part of the back, wifi signal drops.

Its the more obvious weak spot for signal. All phones have them to some extent. E.g, its left side on the SGS2.

And yeah, I am sure this is very generic problem and should be already discussed in some other thread here in Mobile section.

@jesal. Is this local purchase or imported. Let me know, a friend is contemplating on this one at the moment.

Thanks on the details part sripad.

From whatever i have read, the phone is indeed built superbly but this issues is the sore thumb sticking out.

apart from what you have mentioned, the phone shows dip in signal when placed in the lap even for a while.. basically any contact with the body and the receiving area. Somehow this phone's weakness has been acute in this regard.

well i only use wifi and i have no issues at all at home. downloads are quick are surfing smooth. i dint read about this issue. mine is a official piece from bombay... using it as we speak no issues thank god for that. :)

Spacescreamer said:

I tried to replicate this issue but no loss of signal for me, neither with a jelly case nor without the case. I don't have 3G, just use WiFi for everything.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

devvfata1ity said:
2000 Rs discount coupon
Can you please share 2000 coupon? Op, sorry for the OT! AFAIK rcomlsb which used to give 2K discount no longer valid. if you are referring that one means, its uncessarily spoiling genunine buyers interest in this topic... :p . If you've really some other coupon if it gives 2K discount on letsbuy, then please post it in letsbuy topic available in hot deals section... and i apologize for my OT here :)
Sent from my Desire HD

lol thank you people for the long disscussion, now if the phone does not sell im gonna blame all of u who crapped here. hehehe, mods please clear the thread or again this phone of mine will take 3 months to sell and im not a very patient person :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back