HTC Explorer, to buy or not to buy?

well if u look in the "problems" section u're bound to find problems only.

But it's actually a pretty good phone. And if u look into the other thread in this forum itself, u'll find that Darkangel has posted a link where u can buy this phone for 9.5k only.

There, a good 1.5k saved!

HTC EXPLORER Android 2.3 WITH 1 YR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY (BLACK) | eBay

Using MCEBAY1234 to get it for Rs.9490 (For master card holders. 10% or max. 500 off)

GW2d6.jpg

The deal is only for one day. Its the cheapest in ebay.

If someone doesn't have master or maestro card but has a 5% off coupon then also they can get it for Rs.9490.50. If any 10% coupons then even better!

Need your expertise

Which one would be a better buy -

1. Dell XCD35

2. HTC Explorer

3. Optimus NET

Budget is 10k. My friend wants to gift it to his computer engineer wife on her birthday.

I have a friend works in HTC, and I have seen HTC explorer, its small but pretty good phone. fast yet powerful, It runs Asphalt 6 smoothly, my friend has optimus net, and its resolution is not that good. haven't tried XCD yet, but among these 2, explorer is much better

lll_aritra_lll said:
my friend has optimus net, and its resolution is not that good. haven't tried XCD yet, but among these 2, explorer is much better

HTC explorer and Optimus net has same resolution 180 ppi.Should not make a difference.

@gudboy.. HTC comes with Sense UI Advantage.++looks++

Got the Explorer from local shop and its beautiful. Display is crisp and sharp and response is nice.

600 MHz Cortex A5 doesn't seams slow and it doesn't lag anywhere. HTC Sense is awesome. Overall i liked it:)

Back