HTC HD2- with bill, under warranty and scratchless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price slightly negotiable....plsss PM ur offers

BUMP

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sorry for breaking the rule, but jus wanted to inform every body that i need money desperately..i have to make a very important payment on 30th of this mth..so i am dropping the price to 20500 for buyers in delhi..coz i can deliver the phone myself

and 21000 shipped outside of delhi

if anyone wants latest pics, i can post em too..for any queries contact me ASAP....this price is only till 28th..

-

***********BOUGHT IT FROM CODEDLIVES**********

I have 5 stars for the guy...... Awesome in dealing and patience.......... Just bought it back today and now will check it's working tomorrow :)

left you a trader rating Abhishek ........ please do leave me mine ............

mods please lock the thread....

Bang bang thanks a lot for such a awesome deal..will update u bout the recipt soon

thanks once again bro

RD274 said:
I'm interested too. How about making a thread? :p
Sure..... I'll try a few things and write about them on the thread.... Mods kindly don't close it I shall only provide the address to that thread here (once I make it and then close the thread .....

bangbang said:
Still waiting on the update of that Receipt Abhishek......
dude i am in more hurry to provide u the recipt, so that i can get the balance amount from u...i have spoken to the shop keeper, who i bought it from, he said even the bar code on the box is jus like a recipt ..i remember the sticker on box mention DEC 2009..

i will visit his shop tommorow again, his shop is called Tara electronics , and its in chandni chowk area of delhi. Will make u talk to the guy also, as u being a lawyer can convince him in a better manner..

Sure pm me the number. but anyways its quite strange as to why he cant provide u with a duplicate copy..... or even just the receipt number

bangbang said:
Sure pm me the number. but anyways its quite strange as to why he cant provide u with a duplicate copy..... or even just the receipt number
dude y dont u do 1 thing,, rather than me going tmrw alone to that shop, y dont u come anytime next week to delhi,,and we will go together to that shop..

and yeah i will give u the shop number tmrw, do keep me updated too

i am nt that much free of a person buddy....... i rarely get that kind of time.......

rest answer is communicated to u via pm......

bangbang said:
i am nt that much free of a person buddy....... i rarely get that kind of time.......

rest answer is communicated to u via pm......
i have replied to ur PM..and dude no one has that kinda time..so u r not the only busy person here..i said that , so that u get to know how weird that shop guy is acting for a duplicate bill..and to show u , i am genuinely trying to get the bill outta that shop

.as far as i go, today is the last day i will try, will make u talk to the guy also..if he disagrees , will Fax u the visiting card of the shop...then u do ur lawyer stuff, u mentioned in the PM

best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back