FS: Mobile HTC One X 32 GB Grey | Mint Condition | Ballistic Hard Case free

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you hold for me please?

presently out of country. will be back in a couple of days and confirm to you if that is ok?

also, is this the Quad Core with Beats Audio? and does it work without any issues with all GSM/3G networks and with USSD codes?

Positive on all the questions.

Hold-Yes
Quad core-Yes
Beats-Yes
No issues with GSM and 3G-yes
USSD-Yes

How is the battery life and replacement cost in case you had a check of it?, Did you check operation with another headphone to clear its not handset problem. can you ssend more clear picture of camera area, its not clear. pmed you my offer

Lol this guys is funny finalized the deal with me last night and sold it to someone else.
I had asked you to hold the cash. You cant exactly blame me for taking a deal which was more than 20% of what you offered. Anyways, I apologize for the confusion, I could have better communicated what was going on.

I had asked you to hold the cash. You cant exactly blame me for taking a deal which was more than 20% of what you offered. Anyways, I apologize for the confusion, I could have better communicated what was going on.

Then who to blame ? If u had a pending deal then why the hell u gave me the bank details and took my address, Anyway im done with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back