HTC Sensation - Sparingly used.(With Bill) + 16GB Class 4 Micro SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViKiD

Adept
Mint HTC Sensation - 22k Shipped Sparingly used.(With Bill + 16Gb MicroSD)

HTC Sensation - HTC Sensation Product Overview - HTC Smartphones HTC Sensation - Full phone specifications

Expected Price : Rs 22,000/- Shipped (With memory card)

Date Of Purchase : 15th September 2011 Original Bill Available.

Warranty : Yes 10 Months

Reason for Sale : I need something with a better camera and Audio Qulaity. Most probably getting the iPhone 4S.

Condition And Accessories :

Sparingly used for 10 days, at max. Was at a relatives place in Mumbai, who purchased it originally, so i bought it from them for 27.5k .Screen Guard applied, from day one. More like the first second it was turned on. The Box took a bit of a beating when it was shipped from Mumbai to NOIDA. But is perfectly fine.
Handset works perfectly fine. Just that my usage demands even better. There is a very tiny smudge mark on the bottom right. it was there since day one.
The AC Adapter was faulty out of the box or something. At least i got it that way. I never used it. Never needed to. If you want you can get it replaced at a HTC service center. All accessories are under 6 Months warranty period. The phone itself is under 1 Year warranty.

I DID NOT FACE ANY DEATH-GRIP AND/OR TOUCH SCREEN ISSUES.

Original box, manual, charger, USB cable, Earphones (Not even used once). They didnt send me a memory card. so i bought a 16GB card myself.

Shipping : Free through TNT , Insurance extra at the buyers expense.

Did this SeedTest over Vodafone 3G today afternoon -

Payment : Cash, Hand to hand, NEFT/Online Transfer.

Pictures :

Which camera have you used to take the pics.....canon/nikon. Which DSLR? All the best with your sale though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back