HTC Touch diamond with earpiece problem - So free additional battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcEnthu

Disciple
This is a sale for a HTC Touch diamond (Rogers). Phone is having earpiece problem. You have to use the headset for calls (or) you can turn the speaker and attend calls.

So, I am putting up an additional battery free in this sale.

Mobile is dual booting between Windows 6.1 and Andriod.

Mobile is sleek and display clarity is awesome with the 480 x 640 resolution in a 2.8 inch screen.

I am offering at a price of 7000 Shipped (Previously 7000 + 200 shipping)

Mandatory pics below:

[attachment=8267:14600.attach]

[attachment=8268:14598.attach]

[attachment=8269:14596.attach]

Purchased two of them in a lot. Listing the problem one here, since I can better communicate about the problem to the forum members. Also selling a problematic item in eBay may require to re-list the item multiple times and that will add to the eBay fees that I have to pay

PcEnthu said:
Purchased two of them in a lot. Listing the problem one here, since I can better communicate about the problem to the forum members. Also selling a problematic item in eBay may require to re-list the item multiple times and that will add to the eBay fees that I have to pay

Can you post a pic of the both the HTCs in a single picture?

Quite hard to believe, you have listed the i7500 which you are selling here and on ebay so why not list the non defective HTC on TE as well?

http://www.techenclave.com/phones-a...-amoled-capacitative-touch-screen-192624.html

I started with selling on eBay. I have listed the samsung mobile multiple times and its not sold, so I listed here. Since the non defective item itself is not selling there, how can i expect a defective item to sell. So I haven't listed the defective item there. I am in office now, Will post the pics when i return home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back