Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

^^ WHy dont u just get the Vodafone Huawei 3.6 Mbps modems for 1.5k ! They are gr8 VFM and with current 3G plans are good enuf :)

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

revolution bhai ab modem le bhi lo

Yes its a modem not a Wife. Get whichever you want bro :p

If you need some 10%, 5% ebay coupon, just ask around, someone will gladly help you.With 10% coupon you will save 200 rupees on 2000/- so win win situation for you.

^^ LOL totally true...he is trying to get a modem for last 3-4 mnths :p....even getting it for few hundred bucks extra would have saved all that time and worth the extra amount. I urge him not to post again saying I want modem :p

Sorry,I don't wanna take voda postpaid connection.

I have tried to know before if voda stick unlock or not but failed.

I'm LF a unlock modem as u all ppl got.

Man,still I'm confused.

E173 is @2.4K at ebay.....

^^ that was a typo by a guy in his shop. He has corrected it now :)

@dvdstoredelhi, I badly need one UMG1831. Any possibility of stocks coming within next week?:(

The 3g modem store is your best bet for the umg 1831. I Am not going to buy it any sooner with the current prices.

Dear friends, I am facing almost same issue of disconnecting, I have purchased this modem around Jan and never used this, now I moved to Hosur and I purchased a 3G SIM from BSNL, I started using it and now I am getting device disconnected after 5-10 seconds and modem is getting restarted and I am getting error "The SIM/USIM has not been detected or is invalid" and its automatically detecting after sometime, I changed the setting to GSM network and its working fine connected at 236.8kbps without any disconnection, any solution for this?.

Srini said:
Dear friends, I am facing almost same issue of disconnecting, I have purchased this modem around Jan and never used this, now I moved to Hosur and I purchased a 3G SIM from BSNL, I started using it and now I am getting device disconnected after 5-10 seconds and modem is getting restarted and I am getting error "The SIM/USIM has not been detected or is invalid" and its automatically detecting after sometime, I changed the setting to GSM network and its working fine connected at 236.8kbps without any disconnection, any solution for this?.

hi friend you can ask @funkykid or someone who has the older firmware to extract it from their devices and post so that we can solve the issue with firmware downgrade

Got redirected to here from this thread: http://www.techenclave.com/topic/509064-need-old-fireware-for-huawei-umg1831-3g-modem-118260301420/

Posting it here again:

---------

I need help in finding a old version of firmware 11.826.03.01.420 for my Huawei UMG1831 usb 3G modem.

Recently I upgraded the firmware to 11.831.05.01.420 and the device has now become unsuable. It connects to the internet but there is no ping and doesn't connect to any sites.

Please help me find a link to download the older version of firmware for this device.

Version required: 11.826.03.01.420

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back