Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huawei E122 3G 7.2Mb WiFi USB-Stick Modem Dongle

Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping to any address in India

clearpixel.gif
For more information Email us :sales@theitbazaar.com

Order online via www.theitbazaar.com

Ebay listing available

In Hand ready to Ship today !!

4 Units available

clearpixel.gif
Brand New (Opened for unlocking only)

Mobile Broadband

USB Dongle Modem

Upto 7.2 Mbps Speed

Use Any Network Sim

Support GPRS, EDGE & 3G

clearpixel.gif

hawa.JPG
clearpixel.gif

Huawei E122 is an excellent High Speed budget USB 3G modem

clearpixel.gif

clearpixel.gif
The Huawei E122 is a next generation dongle that gives fast broadband speeds with no wires or hassles. Just plug it into the USB port on your computer and the connection software will auto install, whether you're on a PC or a Mac. The connection manager software is very easy to use and gives all the essential statistics, including download speed, total download, total upload and much more.

3gusbmodemsetup.jpg

clearpixel.gif

6 month Limited (The IT Bazaar) Warranty

clearpixel.gif
The modem has been fully unlocked and the installed connection manager software will allow the modem to be used with any mobile network operator in the world. Works great with BSNL 3G

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
win7.jpg

Specification

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

It Supports

Send SMS Anywhere

Import/Export Contacts

Easy to Use

Support 2000/XP/Vista/7

clearpixel.gif

• HSPA/UMTS (2100MHz)
  • GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
  • Support 7.2Mbps HSDPA services
  • MicroSD Card Slot
  • Support SMS services
  • Support data statistics
  • Plug & Play
  • Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Window7 and Mac Operating Systems

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

This one supports HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA 5.76 MBps with the latest firmware :)

Btw I have one and will post the speedtests soon :D

Uploads were above 1 Mbps in Bangalore :p

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

Supra said:
This one supports HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA 5.76 MBps with the latest firmware :)

Btw I have one and will post the speedtests soon :D

Uploads were above 1 Mbps in Bangalore :p

supra ,

Refer to my post to which you greatfully replied ,Shall i take this from suneesh jee and use it in a router .whts your idea for the same .

nice pricing

This one supports external antennae right?

any combo offers on that... :)

m-jeri said:

Woo ,

Seriously m-jeri thats great then we can buy that and enhance signal at low range area like at our remote village .

Yes this one supports external antennae. Will find on same..Not available @ the moment

m-jeri said:

Ordered 1 No

Order number 185

Did NEFT.The money should get deposited by tomorrow.

:)

i have bought one huawei 3g netsetter ... but its not giving better connectivity than that when used in my nokia 5800 ... any way to speed it up....

I wish I had vodafone offer.

One No for Me. PM BANK DETAILS to MAKE Payment

Hey folks.. need to ask something..

when using my mobile to connect to net using one touch access(Nokia/Symbian) the connection slows or disconnects after like a hour or so..

Will this be the same in data card also?

Did anyone try this on Linux(Ubuntu,Fedora etc)?

I already purchased this locally for 2300/-... I think this is one of the best 7.2mbps data card available in india... I preferred it over Huawei UMG181. Signal reception is very good.

Gaurish said:
Did anyone try this on Linux(Ubuntu,Fedora etc)?
It seems possible. Check this out.

Code:
sudo apt-get install usb-modeswitch libusb-dev

Will check it out myself over the weekend.

I have a UMG181 and have access to an E122 too. Tried both on my Seagate Dockstar, both got detected fine and was able to connect using pppd. wvdial has some issues in arm based systems so couldnt use that.

@majeri, just try before buying the data card. But I don't think there will be problem in data card. Maybe due to heat or etc things phone 3g connection slows down/terminates....maybe...

try?.. try using a data card..???

Yea.. going to get one from a friend of mine. but since all the ones i know upgraded to UL, buggers are not letting this go. :D

ps..

@varkey..

samba... need help with samba.... phulleeess

m-jeri said:
try?.. try using a data card..???

Yea.. going to get one from a friend of mine. but since all the ones i know upgraded to UL, buggers are not letting this go. :D

ps..

@varkey..

samba... need help with samba.... phulleeess
Hi Jeri, so what 3g speed your friends are getting here in Kerala? I'm from Kottayam.

@dvdstore

We need a GO on CRC9 antenna :p.

3G ...

i get upto 400KB per sec. fr few secs a day... then maybe around 250~300 all the time..

but in like a hr it goes into disconnect.. :S. no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back