FS: Mobile Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with huawei google issue as ban is lifted for 3 months and android q beta testing already started.
Still one of the best Mobiles and best Cameraphone i Have used till date.
Just want to switch to oneplus 7 pro to taste the 90hz goodness.

IR blaster is god send
Feature packed

Pardon me for poor photos shot with my Surface book
anyone wants high res photos do ping me

Attachments

• WIN_20190523_12_49_53_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190523_12_49_53_Pro.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 379
  • WIN_20190523_12_50_10_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190523_12_50_10_Pro.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 378
  • WIN_20190523_12_50_35_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190523_12_50_35_Pro.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Nothing to do with huawei google issue as ban is lifted and android q beta testing already started
The ban is not lifted. Infact in today's news, UK and some other countries also have joined the US on the ban with companies like ARM stopping business withg Huawei. It is gonna affect their Kirin chipset. There are plans that they will be releasing their own in house OS in the future.

90 days ban lift??

But as of now there will be no issues on present handsets right??

Anyways don't buy it
I am not desperate to sell it.
Just gave my 2 cents.

It's banned and they have 90 days to support existing devices, But what will happen after 90 days will there be any Google support on existing phone like Gmail/youtube/Playstore apps ?

This phone can turn into one expensive paper weight. Dam.

90 days ban lift??
But as of now there will be no issues on present handsets right??
Anyways don't buy it
I am not desperate to sell it.
Just gave my 2 cents.
Im not telling that its not good to purchase this.
I was just correcting it when you mentioned ban is lifted and additional work is in progress which is not the case.
Also the 90 days grace period means the existing phones will have continued support till next 90 days after which all google support like software updates/playstore/apps etc will no longer work.

However I also feel that the people over XDA forums will still try to keep the phones like this one alive with custom ROMs which could include access to gaaps n services.

Im not telling that its not good to purchase this.
I was just correcting it when you mentioned ban is lifted and additional work is in progress which is not the case.
Also the 90 days grace period means the existing phones will have continued support till next 90 days after which all google support like software updates/playstore/apps etc will no longer work.

However I also feel that the people over XDA forums will still try to keep the phones like this one alive with custom ROMs which could include access to gaaps n services.
See there is lot of cloud on this and nothing is clear.
In this 3 months there is a lot of things going to happen
Again this time you are incorrect
Google themselves have said Huawei can give security updates for 2-3 years and not just 90days.
And this is valid for all devices that have been already manufactured but not yet sold.
Please .....

Huawei, if the ban is not lifted, will in all likelihood go the AOSP way. AOSP is not bad at all.

Free Bump!
AOSP is "stock like"
Huawei needs to unlock bootloader for their phones now at least.
If they want to fight it out.

But once again I haven't used a better phone that ticks all boxes for me "YET"

After Geekyranjits video review on OP7Pro I think I will wait for ZenFone 6 or Redmi K2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back