I am buying Nokia 5500 Again..

kaykayshah

Disciple
Hey Guys..

I bought Nokia 5500 a week ago and yesterday someone has stolen it from my room.. So buying it again.. Well frankly I felt the phone to be smooth and without hangups.. Has good S60 V3 Symbian OS 9.1..

But I would like to ask the experienced bunch out here.. that is it a good choice for 7.5k? However it comes with 512MB card too.. Or should I look for some other phone. My main requirement is OK sort of Camera, Good Music and Phone Should be good looking.. Price Range 7-8k only.. Not a Must but preferably Smartphone.. (I mean with Symbian)

K750i looks heavy and doesn't have Symbian OS.. And it is available for 8k without 512MB card.. However it does have a good camera and music is same on 5500 and K750i.. Now what say?

Good God, its for 7.5K now? I bought it n Oct last for 15K.

Well if you want to buy it go ahead but be aware of its faults.. I like the phone too but there are some irritants..

As far as I know.. I t has the only Prob.. That is the Keypad which can be fixed for free if under Warranty.. Other than this are there any issues?

kaykayshah said:
As far as I know.. I t has the only Prob.. That is the Keypad which can be fixed for free if under Warranty.. Other than this are there any issues?
Did you buy this finally?

Back