Monitors I need to buy the Dell U2515H monitor

rajiv sahu

Recruit
I read somewhere on here that one can directly contact Dell and buy from them. But it seems impossible as Dell doesn't respond over mail. I tried calling them but was not able to reach them through their IVRS.

Any suggestions ? Any other source from where I can buy this ? And what do you think is the right price for this laptop ?

What is this monitor used for mainly? Graphic designing?

I'm looking for a monitor for the same, around 20k budget.

If it's great, please pass on the contact to me too @Arkon.

Beware of dell warranty issues, even if the monitor is dead on arrival or any other issues, you will get only refurbished as replacement.

What is this monitor used for mainly? Graphic designing?

I'm looking for a monitor for the same, around 20k budget.

If it's great, please pass on the contact to me too @Arkon.

I primarily use the monitor for gaming. I pm-ed you the contact.

Beware of dell warranty issues, even if the monitor is dead on arrival or any other issues, you will get only refurbished as replacement.

Not really. It is a big hassle dealing with Dell customer care and their phone support is pathetic, but I got a new monitor as replacement. I had a vertical line down the monitor. IIRC they give a new monitor if there is a defect within 1 month. I had no luck contacting their phone support. I had to fill out an escalation form on their website and then resolve it through email.

Last edited:
+1 they offered me a refurbished monitor when my u2312hm was having some issues. It was 3 month old at that time.

IIRC they give a new monitor if there is a defect within 1 month.

And do you think that's fair? You buy such a expensive monitor with so called "premium panel warranty" and they hand you a refurbished unit as replacement.

Back