I Need to by a ups or stabilizer Confused

navin007

Disciple
I want a ups or a stabilizer that would protect my computer from negative earthing my computer power supply is 600 v cooler master , and in every 5 days my earthing goes weak in my 3 pin socket so i am scared and many time waves use to come on my monitor due to that negative electric flow when ever i took my monitor to the service center they checked and told it is ok so as now i need a good ups or a stabilizer for my computer only i have a 3 phase electric connection from many years but yes every year i face issue due to rain so my electric system faces a earthing shock every year .

NO inverter, ups or stabilizer is going to work in this matter when your root causes itself is your house electrification isnt earthing proof.
Suggest to first do a thorough check by calling some electrician and get earthing done for your complete home. This will save all electrical devices from severe damages.

+1 to nritech. If the grounding of your house is bad, no UPS or stabilizer will help.

PS: Your post is not very clear.

What is "negative earthing"?

Can you clarify this sentence: "my earthing goes weak in my 3 pin socket so i am scared and many time waves use to come on my monitor"? What is 'waves'? Do you get electric shocks when you touch the metal parts of your comp?

Not sure if your problem is a grounding issue.

nritech you are right but doing the electricity work will cost me almost 50 to 70 thousand and that expense will repeat every year because there is rain water coming every year and my electric systems goes down every year and i have to give money just to clean and change some wiring so i know there is the problem with the wiring i am asking for second option if available so i can protech my system as possible .

Mr.dpandey : negative earthing means on my spy guard it is showing neu opp and the light is glowing so i mentioned as negative earthing .

Quick question - if one has a ups, is it useful to have a stabilizer as well?

No for computer power supply. SMPS don't care much about input voltage. UPS will keep the output voltage within (programmed) limit.[DOUBLEPOST=1425031735][/DOUBLEPOST]
... so i can protech my system as possible .

You should worry more about protecting yourself and your family. Bad/leaky wiring can be fatal.

Last edited:
It seems electric wires in your house arent properly wired. They appear misaligned. Wonder how other peripherals are working good in your home then!
50-70k?? Are you serious? Dude you got wrong quotation. It aint so costly. for that amount one can newly wire 2 homes at least.

i just made a wiring done 6 months later from main meter to my electric box setup inside my house cost 10 thousand and a rewiring of my room in which computer is kept cost 5.300 rs

Back