Budget 41-50k I want a PC for 4k video editing for around INR 50k. I decided on the components. Can someone please help review it?

TP-Link Wireless N PCI Express Adapter/TL-WN881ND Network Interface Card.
Decided to buy this one. We recently started getting power cuts and that's when I realised about power backup. I don't have an invertor but I need some backup to at least save the data. I am confused with all the info available out there. Some said it's difficult to pick a UPS since the PSU has active PFC. I think the Corsair CV450 PSU i bought supports Active PFC. Would appreciate any help on this matter
Post automatically merged:

APC Back UPS 600 (BX600C-IN) was recommended by a team. It's about 3k. Not sure if there is anything lower than this

Last edited:
Yea. So I have placed order for all the components mentioned in the original post from multiple vendors. I hope in a week everything should be here.

I just realised something. I had forgotten about network :D Right now I cant get the lan cable into the room. Thinking of getting a wifi network card since motherboard doesn't have wifi. I saw these two TP-Link TL-WN781ND 150Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter . or TP-Link Wireless N PCI Express Adapter/TL-WN881ND Network Interface Card.
Do you think this should suffice?
I got this in 2016

Rock solid till date.
Dont go for cheap ones.

I think this is the new replacement for the one I got https://www.amazon.in/TP-Link-Arche...ds=PCI+wifi&qid=1598108013&s=computers&sr=1-3

Offline it could be cheaper. Also works in hackintosh.

Actually it isn't that bad. I and my friend assembled the whole thing and ran a few tests and it good enough. I will update the partpicker info and put up benchmark results on the OP to help out anyone in the future.

I think a lot of folks forget that most "professionals" out there today use laptops for video and photo editing. :) Laptops with poor thermal management and boost speeds that can't sustain >2.5Ghz on 4-6 Cores for longer than a few minutes at best. By that comparison, you have a beast of a system that just works.

I think a lot of folks forget that most "professionals" out there today use laptops for video and photo editing. :) Laptops with poor thermal management and boost speeds that can't sustain >2.5Ghz on 4-6 Cores for longer than a few minutes at best. By that comparison, you have a beast of a system that just works.
Haha yes. That's the main reason I went with a PC than a laptop. I actually thought of buying a laptop for this budget but then decided against it.

Thanks a lot to everyone in this community for guiding me with this.

Back