WTB I want to buy nvidia shield tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushab_rdx

Disciple
Hello i want to buy nvidia shield tv console 16gb with or without second controller... can anybody help me out... second hand is also fine

It's way too costly nearly double the rate.. no thanks

Check amazon.com with shipping to India. See this breakup below. I selected the 500 GB model because the 16GB is showing OOS on amazon.com. The 500GB is $299 which is $100 more than the 16GB.

Considering the below numbers, when the 16GB comes in stock and is available for India shipping, you can expect the "Import Fees Deposit" to be less. So I believe this is your best bet for now.

Code:
Items: $299.99
Shipping & handling: $17.10

Total before tax: $317.09
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Import Fees Deposit: $97.98
Total: $415.07

What is te??? And can you gimme the link of fs group???
And rakshrules it's still costly and I preferred a used one

TE = Techenclave :p
For used you need to find somoene selling within India. But honestly, even used don't go very cheap. May be $50 cheaper. I would rather buy new. I am still kicking myself because someone was selling a shield just 30 miles away from me for only $100 with the remote and controller and everything and someone else snagged it. Now I am eyeing the shield in black friday. Want to use for Kodi.

Last edited:
Even I'm looking for a good deal, I read somewhere long back that Reliance Jio may launch it in India, do not know authenticity.

@vbhoj74 well thats never gonna happen as jio is looking for cheaper things and mi box would be great for them as they dont want to show anz thing related to gaming and about that news part it was fake AF was a clickbait article.. and if zou find a shield tv do let me know thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back