IBerry: The Fraudsters

About 3 Months back i bought a Iberry auxus01 Tab from ebay.after it was delivered i noticed that the available RAM was much lower than it was supposed to.most definitely it was a h/w problem. I contacted iberry and after much deliberation (read 5-6 days of calling) the picked up the tab from m y house .Since then it has been a blank response from them.I have made countless calls, sometimes they put me on hold or sometimes say that my tab has been transferred to the R&D department.Still now they are stalling and have talked about shipping a new tab next Monday.they have even deleted my complaint docket from their site .its really unfortunate that even after spending money a consumer has to be so harassed.If my fellow TEians can suggest a sure-shot way to teach them a lesson,I will be ever so glad

Did u try ebay guarantee? I had purchased ainol tab but was not satisfied with wifi range. They promptly gave refund. Atleast they were customer friendly.

^^ I do not think there is by any means mistake at ebay/seller's part.. they have promptly shipped the item in good condition. It is the iBerry company which is to be blamed. who have poor support for the device. I would suggest OP to file a complaint in consumer forum. (or threaten iberry about it..) that could escalate the issue.

Back