IC : Bulk order of Dynaflo Liquid Armor

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hey guys, looking to see if anyone is interested in this product. Its a nano coating formula to protect your screen from regular wear and tear and scratches.

Company : Dynaflo Corporation
Well here is the product video : Dynaflo LIQUID-ARMOR INVISIBLE screen protector scratch test #2 - YouTube

Application instructions : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxQno...eature=related

One of my relatives just came back from US and got disposable pack of this product ( 4 disposable applicators cost $16, so rather go for complete bottle at $20 which has about 25 applications worth of liquid i.e about 50 sprays ). He had applied it on his iPad 2 about 4 months back and again yesterday. And the thing is scratchless without use of screen covering case. He tosses it inside his backpack. All it had was minor scratches on the old coating itself which disappeared when we applied new coat meaning the screen under was actually scratch free. Really impressed with the product.
With the contour display trend on high end phones and oleophobic coating, applying dry scratch guards is becoming a headache on these phones (Lumia, HTC One X owners will know the pain where scratch guard starts to come off really quickly ). ANd most wet application scratch guards feel tacky to use.
The product bottle costs $20. The kicker is, the delivery costs $17 to india making it practicably foolish to order individually. Even ordering through S&S individually is going to cost some serious amount. But if multiple packs are imported in one go it might save us some amount. Shipping to USA is free for orders over $25.
I am thinking of ordering 5 to 10 packs on Monday using my S&S account. Let me know if any of you are interested. No need to make any advance payment. I will order it and when it gets here, you can take it from me at the import cost + local shipping if you need it shipped.
If there are more people interested who want it, do post here. So I will increase quantity.
Not looking for any specific number. I am ordering in any case.

I was really sceptical about this when I read it on XDA few months back, waited till yesterday to actually see the results on used product and then I did application myself and then I was convinced to give it a try. Do read the negative reviews about these, some of them are there and all I can say is the error in application is the possible reason. You need to apply this quickly (in 30-40 seconds) if you play with it for too long it starts to leave streaks on large screen. Apply too little and your screen is not completely protected. Just wanted to put this here as well so you can make informed decision before jumping in.
Just put down your interest here. Planning to order it coming Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am also interested in this. What is the difference between Liquid Armor and Hard Shield though? And what would be the approximate cost per bottle?

From their site.

(Note: HARD-SHIELD formal name is LIQUID-ARMOR, HARD-SHIELD packs by clamshell with same formula as LIQUID-ARMOR)

Well I am from Mumbai itself, so anyone from Mumbai can pick it up from me.
If we buy it individually, the cost comes to 1750-1800 per bottle through S&S without taking customs into consideration.

Bulk order will cost less than that. How much, I dont know yet. That is why I am not taking any advance. But this should give you idea about maximum cost of this thing. Looking at interest, I think I will order 10 as 4-5 are likely to be taken by me and in my friend circle only.

I already have last month. Before coming here.
It will not work well on dummy phones with plastic screen.
They specifically mentioned that. It bonds well only on glass screens.

you guys might wanna message them directly as well, for a bulk order they could ship directly here free or else reduce the price to the least.

Funky, how does it change the feel of the screen? One review mentioned that it made it sticky to touch?

Funky, how does it change the feel of the screen? One review mentioned that it made it sticky to touch?
It feels weird for first 5-6 hours. I suggest not touching or using device for at least 12 hours even if it feels dry.(I would suggest putting your device in some sort of sealed container for the time to avoid any deposition of dust / particulates ) Then it becomes hard. If you need to buff it up, do it after some time and not immediately. It feels kinda like a car paint finish after teflon coating is done. Not sticky at all if you leave it alone for good 12 hours. If needed, you can buff it up after initial coat dries to make it smoother if you screwed up first coat somehow.

What if somebody spread that solution inadequately, then the touch will be rough to use ?

What if its spilled on the screen?

Also we can't make it smooth again as even knife doesn't cut thru it.

Back