[IC] Cooler Master Cosmos 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

darth.yakuu

Disciple
Posted earlier in Market thread as was unaware about how to post a GO. Please read below for details and pm me if interested.

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | http://www.coolermaster.com/case/ultra-tower/cosmos-2/

Expected Price: Rs 24,000/-

Source and Time of Purchase: N.A.

Reason for Sale: Surplus. Please read description below.

RMA history: Never serviced.

Product Condition: Brand new in box. Check pics for more. 10/10 condition.

Purchase Invoice Available: Yes.

Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes.

Accessories Included: As is with everything included in box itself.

Product Location: Chandigarh.

Preferred Courier: DTDC (Surface mode only.)

Shipping Charges: Depends upon buyer location.

Payment Options: Cash or Bank transfer.

Imgur - http://imgur.com/a/foyLW

Shipping available upon request. Shipping only at buyers risk and expense. Will ship through DTDC surface mode only. Will take longer than any other option but only choice due to weight of package.

This is an interest check thread. Interested members can pm and will convert this to a GO thread if and when required.

Are you interested in the cabinet? Yes it is in fact Johar Computers. I have asked Prashant time and again to open a regular registered dealer account here and elsewhere but to no avail. :(

So I will be regularly bringing good deals here of his behalf. Let me know if you are interested or you can also pick up cabinet if you are based locally.

On his behalf? Is that allowed??
One time stock clearing maybe ok, but regular deals i am not sure.
Request him to register or if he does not you can register on his behalf then

I think as per rules one GO is allowed per month per unique source. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Will definitely keep pestering him to register here as I have been doing for long. He has good prices on Cooler Master, Msi and Asus. After Lynx shut shop a couple of years ago and Computer Federate moved out of from retailing to distribution and a few other prominent dealers also shifted focus he is the only remaining premium components dealer here in Chandigarh. He is just not interested in dealing online due to the overhead involved. :(

Also since [IC] threads with infinite waiting periods are not allowed will close this two weeks from original posting date.

I think as per rules one GO is allowed per month per unique source. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Will definitely keep pestering him to register here as I have been doing for long. He has good prices on Cooler Master, Msi and Asus. After Lynx shut shop a couple of years ago and Computer Federate moved out of from retailing to distribution and a few other prominent dealers also shifted focus he is the only remaining premium components dealer here in Chandigarh. He is just not interested in dealing online due to the overhead involved. :(

Also since [IC] threads with infinite waiting periods are not allowed will close this two weeks from original posting date.

I get you,moreover he faces staff crunch aswell .

I am stuck between Corsair Obsidian 750D and Obsidian 900D for my new Intel Corei7 extreme build. Imho 900D is only worth its price tag if and only if a custom water cooling loop is to be implemented. For normal air cooling with maybe a closed loop cooler for just the CPU and two graphic cards along-with that the 750D is more than capable. Upgrading from a Cooler Master HAF 932 which I have also put up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back