IC/GO: Dell S2409W 24" lcd 5yr warranty @ 14.5k limited round

Product link: Dell S2409W 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

• You transfer to me and I get the rest done.
  • The piece will be directly shipped to you.
  • It will not be not in your name.
  • The invoice will be enough to claim warranty, so name would not be a problem.
  • In case of price conflicts or some one backing out in the middle I will return the full amount for the others as well.
  • This is open until this Friday and Monday, April 13, 2009 by 11AM for receipt of money to my account.
  • This price is all inclusive, shipping and all, but NOT including octroi.
  • Only the following states are possible as shipping locations: Delhi, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerela, TN, AP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana and MP and Gurgaon and Chandigarh also. No East India at all.
  • The transfer account will be Axis Bank.
For those who wish to contact me directly can call on
Code:
nine nine 00 four 6 five two 4 three

If I do not pick up or cut off the call, I might be in a meeting. I will call you back later.

I might also be able to arrange laptops, but the operative word here is might. You will need to send me the exact config you are looking for.

Woops sorry forgot that. Octroi is extra. For Pune it was 326 bux. I don't know about Mumbai, I think it would be around 500-600. Last time the one Mumbai order was changed to a Navi Mumbai address, so I do not know the exact amount.

VanishingNerd said:
Woops sorry forgot that. Octroi is extra. For Pune it was 326 bux. I don't know about Mumbai, I think it would be around 500-600. Last time the one Mumbai order was changed to a Navi Mumbai address, so I do not know the exact amount.

VN 3% ,

This Is What They Took Last Time From My Customer

Okay guys this round is maxed out already. No more orders for now. I will open another round in a week if there are enough orders (which I think there are).

Back