IC : GO for Verbatim DvD+R Local Mumbai Group Order

aman.pitbull

Skilled
Hello TE'ians,

Due to the recent hdd storage crisis me and a few more guys are planning to get a large quantity of Verbatim DvD+R. There's a shortage of verbatim Dvd+R in Lamington Road or even around Mumbai, our own dealers are way too busy to even reply appropriately, so I'll contact Verbatim directly with an approximate order for a quote.

This is an Interest Check thread for Verbatim DvD+R so all those interested can give your names and I'll get a quote for that amount then get it confirmed from you guys.

I can arrange for pick up points at the following places :

RC Church (Colaba)

Grant Road

Navi-Mumbai - Kharghar

Navi-Mumbai - Airoli

Courier will be risky but if more members request then it'll be arranged via Speed Post or Shree Anjani Courier services.

All those interested can reply in this thread with an approximate quantity you're interested in.

I'll also ask for the availability of DvD+R MIJ(Made in Japan) and MIS(Made in Singapore). People interested in DvD+R DL are also welcomed. We can also add Verbatim Azo Die CD-R for those who require large amounts for office CD Backups etc.

Approximate pricing will be posted after 10 days or sooner if a good amount of people show interest.

Regards,

Aman Preet Singh

Interested Members

150 Verbatim DvD+R - aman.pitbull

50 Verbatim DvD+R - naveen chauhan

50 Verbatim DvD+R - sam000

100 Verbatim DvD+R OR 50 Verbatim DvD+R DL - Superbad

50 Verbatim DvD+R - Julian

20 Verbatim DvD+R - phunsukh

25 Verbatim DvD+R - vivek.krishnan

50 Verbatim DvD+R - Pranav.Falcon

50 - 60 VerbatimDvD+R OR 30 Verbatim DVD+R DL - cooleagle

50 - 100 Verbatim DvD+R -KernelPanic (shipped to Punjab)

30 - Verbatim DvD+R -doom2010

50 Verbatim DvD+R -amit100186

#[member='aman.pitbull'] 100 for the DVD+ or -R.

alternatively 50 for DVD DL.

P.S it will be one of the above and not many.

Anywhere i can get those made in japan DVD's ? i am interested in 50 of those as i saw some posts mentioning MIJ ones are the best.btw anyhere i can get this online like today cause i need it urgently? .

i have a lot of them new sealed boxes lying waste at my place. most welcome to buy it at any discounted prices for cash. i can ship it out to faheem and am sure guys can do the rest from there. all the pieces i have are MIJ

i have a lot of them new sealed boxes lying waste at my place. most welcome to buy it at any discounted prices for cash. i can ship it out to faheem and am sure guys can do the rest from there. all the pieces i have are MIJ

About how many extra do you have? And why???!!!
eye.gif

It would be awesome if you could share em, faheem sounds like a good collection point, errr person
yay.gif

PM me the quantity and pricing, I'll make sure it gets sold and distributed properly.

dont know how many last i checked some 20 - 30 odd spindles were lying . will check and post back. as to the why.... i really dont have the time any more to burn stuff.

#[member='aman.pitbull'] #[member='200mph'] I would be needing around 20~25 pieces, for me and a friend. Will post back after calling him.

dont know how many last i checked some 20 - 30 odd spindles were lying . will check and post back. as to the why.... i really dont have the time any more to burn stuff.
Holy freaking futhermucker!!!! 20-30 spindles! that's like 1000-1500 dvds !!!
rolleye17.gif
Were you planning for the zombie apocalypse of dvds or something? I wouldn't even have room to keep 20 spindles in my room, cluttered as it is!

Anyway this is great news. For us at least. Let us know how much you want for them. And where are you located?

guys guys i wont be shipping out 50 25 units or a spindle to any one. i can just either ship out all of them or none of them at one location one person. and am not even asking for a price you guys can check the market and get a price on your own.

regards

Back